Chapter 25

"Toby?" "Maddy!"he said. I ran up to him. I jumped Into his arms. he spun me around like I was 4 again, being spun around by my family members. I missed being in his arms! I kissed him and smiled. "Toby, I thought you were..." "Gone forever?"he said. I nodded my head. "well I'm not! You see me! You felt me! You're hearing me! And you kissed me!"he said. "But how are you not gone?"I asked. He thought for a second as he held my hand. "God helped me, and with the help of the doctors! And with the help of you telling me its going to be ok, even though I didn't think so!"Toby said. "Toby, I'm just so happy you're alive!"I said. I hugged him again. I didn't know that he would be back in my arms again. I looked over at Anna. "thanks, Anna for helping me stay positive through this time"I said to her. "You're welcome! Now come one, you two love birds! I want to get to the hotel, and get food, and watch netflix!"she said. I laughed at her as we continued to walk. That was the typical Anna I knew!! Time went by and we were at the hotel. Anna was in the bedroom eating and watching Super Natural. Toby and I were out on our hotel terrace looking at the Paris starts that shined, just for us. "I missed you, you know that right?"I asked him. "I knew. and I missed you more. I knew you were going to be heart broken if I left, forever. but do you remember what I said to you that one time?"he said. "Said what?"I asked. "I said, 'One day we will get married, move to Paris together, have kids, visit the Eiffel Tower every wedding anniversary, and live a happy life!' Do you remember now?"he said. I nodded my head. "Yeah I do!"I said. "Well there was a reason I said that! And this is the perfect place to be, well maybe!"he said. "What's the reason?"I asked. He pulled a box out of his pocket and held it in his hands. He knelt to the ground and opened it. I was standing in a blue dress, shocked. "Maddy, I love so much! I will never hurt, ever again. I know his love is real because I fought for it and you let me back in! I promise that you'll be the only one for me. I will stay by your side forever. if there's fights, I'll figure how to end them without breaking apart. Maddy, when you said you loved me, I couldn't help but say I loved you back. cuz I was in love with you, and everything about you! And...Will you do me the honor and...marry me?"Toby said. tears came out of my eyes as he said those sentences. he meant it, when he told me we'll get married! He kept his promise this whole time! i nodded my head. "yes, yes, Toby! I will marry you!!!!!"I said. He took my left hand and slipped the ring on my ring finger. "I love you, Toby!"I said. "and I love you more, my bride to be!"he said. I started to laugh as I cried happy tears. Anna opened the hotel terrace doors. "what's with the racket? Can't you see I'm having a date with Nextflix?"she said. "Well sorry! Toby just......." "I asked her to marry me, and she said yes!"Toby said "OMG!!!!!! Congrats guys!!!!"she said. "Thanks, but you helped me, Anna!"Tony said. I looked at Anna. "You helped him!?"I asked with a smile. She nodded her head. "Yeah!"she said. I hugged her. "thanks, Anna!!!"I said. "you're welcome!! You guys take care of each other!!"she said. I looked at Toby and smiled. "we will!"I said. I heard my phone buzz on the table that was outside on the terrace. I looked at it and it was Austin. his text said, "Don't tell Anna, please! But I kinda met a girl, and I like her, a lot!" "Oh no!"I said. "What?"Anna said. She took my phone from my hands. "Anna, please don't!"I said. She read the txt and gently gave my phone back to me. "How could he do this to me?"she asked. I shook my head. "I don't know!"
________________________
Toby is alive! And Maddy and Toby are getting married!!!!! New chapter MIGHT be posted soon, not sure. Love y'all!💘💘