Chapter 14

[Julia's POV]
Me and Nash decided to go to Brusters to grab some ice cream. When we got there we ordered one medium cookies'n cream ice cream. After we payed we decided to sit down and eat. I took a bite and then I realized me and Nash have somethin to talk about! "Nash."I said. "Yeah?" "I have to you something. I've been thinking about this ever since I said yes to the marriage."I said. "What is it?"Nash asked. "Well, I know it's soon to say this but I.....I want a baby."I said. Nash then looked straight up at me with his beautiful blue eyes!👀💕 "A...A baby? You want a baby!"He said and smiled, which made me smile. "Yeah! I was thinking about it when I said yes! And then when Kaley told me her and Matt are having one, I wanted one!"I said. "Oh, but isn't it too soon though? I mean we still have time to think about this!"He said. "I know it is but don't you want one?" I asked. He took my hands and held them with his. "I do! And I'll promise you this. Whenever you tell me it's ready and your ready, I promise I'll make it happen! Ok?"Nash said. I smiled at him, "Ok! And I've always wanted a girl!"I said. "Me too! And I will make it happen. I promise!"Nash said. He kept holding my hands and kissed them. He looked up at me and smiled and the winked. I love him!💕💕✨ "Hey we better get going. At 8 we are going out with the others and it's already 7."I said. "Ok, well are you ready to go?"Nash asked. "Yeah, let's go!"I said. We threw away the rest of our ice cream, which wasn't much and left to go see the others and show them our dresses and suits. Once we found the others Nash, Matt, Cam, and Shawn all went in Cam and Gabby's room to show them the suits an talk for a little before we go out to eat. Gabby, Kaley, Kayla, Makenzie, Noa, and I went in me and Nash's room. Once we all were in the room I pulled out the dresses I got then. When they saw it there mouths dropped. "Oh my gosh! They are beautiful!"Kayla said. "Yeah!"Everyone else said. "I knew y'all would like it! Once I saw it I knew they were the perfect dresses for y'all."I said. "I love them!"Makenzie said, "Thank you!" "You're welcome!"I said. "Let us see your wedding dress!"Noa said. "Maddy and Anna got it for me!"I said taking it out. Once I did they all went crazy! "Oh my gosh! Nash is going to love it! I love it too!"Kaley said."Thanks"I said. "I bet it looks great on you!"Kayla said. "It does!"I said and stared laughing. "Speaking of marriage and stuff, Kaley! How's you and Matt with the baby thing?"I said with a curious face. "It's great! They said that the baby will be due in about three months or so!"she said. "Oh my gosh! We should like totally help you pick out the name for it once it comes!"Gabby said. "Yeah!"I said. "That will be great! And um, Julia, what about you and Nash! Have y'all talked about having one?"Kaley asked. I then smiled. "We have! We actually talked about it earlier. And Nash said whenever you are ready I can just tell him. But right now we both think it's too soon because you know, we are just getting married tomorrow! And we both said we want a baby girl! Nash said well he promised me he'll try to make it happen!"I said. "Oh! He's so sweet! Promising you! That's Nash! Promising and never breaking them!"Kayla said. "Yeah! Well um we better get ready!"I said. "Yeah!"Gabby said. Then we all got ready.
[Nash's POV]
The guys and I all went in Gabby and Cam's room to talk for a little and see the suits for tomorrow. "Here's our suits for tomorrow!"I said and took them out. "They look perfect! And especially when Julia sees you in it!"Shawn said. "Thanks! And umm I saw Julia's ex boyfriend, Alex, at the store and we kinda got in a fight. He said that he's goin to try to mess up the wedding tomorrow. And I need you guys' help. Help me try to make sure Alex doesn't ruin anything! This wedding has to be perfect for me and Julia! I want it to be the best day ever!"I said. "Don't worry, man! We got it covered!"Cam said. "Yeah! We got your back!"Matt replied. "Thanks guys! I can always count on y'all! And I have some news! Some exciting news!"I said. Then I continued. "Me and Julia are thinking of having a baby, soon!" Everyone started smiling. "That's great, Nash! I knew you will be a great father!"Matt said. "Thanks! You will be too!" "Thanks, man! Me and Kaley are pretty excited for the baby to come! Only three more months to go!"Matt said. "That's great!"Shawn said. "Yeah! And um I think we should get ready! I think the girls are waiting for us!"I said. "Yeah! Let's go!"Cam said. Then we got ready to go out to eat. Once we were done the girls were ready too. Then we headed for dinner. I locked me arm with Julia's and kissed her forehead. She smiled and I did too! I love her! So much!
[Anna's POV]
Once I made it to my home town, Arizona I realized the town I was in! It was where my boyfriend lives! I then called a cab to take me to the hospital that is close to the town I was in. Once the cab came then left to go to the hospital. Minutes passed by and we soon made it to the hospital. I got out of the cab and ran to the door. I opened it and headed to the front. "Hi, mam! How may I help you?"The lady at the front desk said. "Hi! Um there was a patient here yesterday named Austin Star! I need to to see him! He's my boyfriend!"I said. "Sorry but we don't allow friends to visit patients!"the last said. This made me mad! "LET ME SEE HIM OR YOU WONT SEE ANOTHER DAY! AND I MEAN IT! I HAVE A PYTHON IN THIS CASE RIGHT HERE AND IM NOT AFRAID TO USE IT! TELL ME WHAT ROOM HE IS IN OR ELSE! SERIOUSLY, YOU DONT WANT TO MESS WITH ME!"I yelled at her. She then backed up. "Room 204! Down this hallway on the left!"She said pointing. I did long say a thank you or anything. all I did was walk away lookin for room 204. Once I found it I ran in his room. No one was in there but Austin, and his hurt body. "Austin! It's me, Anna! Please wake up!"I said. I say down next to his bed and saw his chocolate brown eyes open and flutter like butterflies. "Anna? You came! You came for me! You're actually here!"He said and smiled. He tried sitting up but layer back down in pain. "I forgot that I fractured a rib."He said. "When are getting out of the hospital?"I asked him. "I don't know, they don't know. They don't even know if I'm going to get better. They said yesterday that I..I might die!"He said. a tear stroke down my face. "you can't! Austin you can't! You can't die on me! I love you! Even though I left you for three months I realized that I still loved you! And my life without you, will end up feeling like I'm dying. And I don't want that to happen!"I said. I then started to cry! Is this how it feels, to cry? I've never cried before! "Oh great! Now I'm crying!"I said. Austin started laughing but then stopped in pain. "Can't laugh like I used to now! I also twisted ankle so, I can't walk either!"Austin said. "Don't worry, I'm here for you! I'll help you every step of the way!"I said. Then I kissed him. I can't afford to loose him forever! He means the world to me!
[Maddy's POV]
"Thanks so much! And here's your tip!"I said to the taxi driver who took me to the airport. I grabbed my suitcase and headed to the airport doors to find my plane so I can go to Arizona. I opened the doors and tried to looked for Flight 68. Once I did I bumped into someone, and someone who I missed. "Toby?"I asked. "Maddy?"Toby asked. "You came for me? Why?"I said with a smile. "I couldn't stand seeing upset and I said I would fight for you back! And I don't care of I die while I'm Trying to win back because I love you too much to let you go!"Toby said. "Toby, that's so sweet of you! I..."I said till something cut me off. "Flight 68 to Arizona is now boarding!" "Oh um I guess WE are leaving now."I said. "Yeah,"he said. We both headed to OUR plane to go find Anna. I have to admit, I miss being together with Toby. He makes me feel some special way and I can't explain it! I love it!💛 Once we got on the plane Toby sat next me. "Toby, there's something I have to tell you. I.."I said til I got cut off by Toby kissing me! I pulled back and smiled. "You beat me to it, I guess!"I said. He started laughing and I did too. Man! I was going to tell him that I loved him but that kiss! Ooh!!💛💛
_______________________
Another chapter posted! But I have some news! Christmas break is ending and tomorrow I have to go back to school! Chapters might take some time to write because of homework! BUT, I will try to write some over the weekend, just to let y'all know! Hope y'all like this chap! I'll try to post another chapter soon! LOVE YALL SO MUCH!!!😘