Chapter 26

"Why would he do this to me!?"Anna asked yelling. I really don't know, Anna. And I'm sorry! I never knew 'til now!"I said. "Were you going to hide this from me if I didn't see it?"she asked. "No...yeah....i don't know! Maybe!"I said nervously. "I thought I could trust him! And not tell my friends something and make them hide it from me! I thought he cared. everything we did together, it just slipped from my hands. I shouldn't have gone here! Ever! I hate, Austin! I hate him! I hate him! I hate...." "Shhhh!!! Anna, calm down! It's gonna be alright,"Toby said. "No! No, it's not alright! I thought he loved me for years! But he didn't."Anna said. "I'm done with him! Seriously, I'm done! I have given him three chances. and that was his last straw! IM DONE!!"Anna said. She left the terrace, leaving me and Toby, alone.

[Anna's POV]
I left the terrace and was in my hotel room, calling Austin for the last time. I dialed his number and it rang in my ears. His voice soon was heard, killing me.
[A-Anna & Au-Austin]
Au-Anna!! How are you, babe?
A-don't call me babe, ever!
Au- Why not?
A- You know what you did! Don't play dumb!
Au- What!
A- Why would you tell Maddy to not tell me that you like someone else!?
Au- Oh...
A- How could you do this to me? I thought you loved me!
Au- I'm sorry, Anna!
A- No you aren't! Don't lie to me again!
Au- Again?
A- Remember? Fist straw- kissing Another girl! Second straw- going out to eat with another girl! And third straw- You like another girl an hide it from me! I'm done! We're done! I'm sick in tired of giving you chances and you turn back around and screw up!
Au- Please, Anna! I can change!
A- Change! Oh really?
Au- Yes really!
A- You have told me that same sentence for three years! And every time I say I'm leaving for something and say,"Imma miss you," you say that you love me but I know you don't! I know you don't! Tell me, right now, do you love me?
Au- I do...
A- I know that's a lie! It's been one or three years! I rather hear that from someone else who will mean it!
Au- Can we at least say we'll see each other again?
A- why? I'm tired of you and I'm done! You'll never see me again! EVER! No chances! I'm done!
Au- wait.....
I hung up him, mad. Tears ran down my face as leaned my head on the wall. I screamed as loud as I could. Maddy and Tony came in from the terrace. they looked at me as they saw my running mascara and my innocent face. maddy ran up to me and hugged me. "Shhhhhh! It's alright! We've got you! No ones gonna hurt you now!"Maddy said. Her voice was calm as I cried, making me calm. I hated, Austin for what he did to me. He keeps saying sorry,but I know he's not! He hurt me, badly, I loved him! Loved......
It was night time, 12:27 at night. I got from my bed from me, Maddy and Toby's room. I looked at them as they were sleeping, calmly. I walked towards the bathroom, shaking in fear. I wanted to do it, but I knew it was going to hurt me. I turned on the light and opened the medicine cabinet. I started crying, not knowing why I was doing this! Was it because of Austin? Maybe.... I looked and found the shaving razor. I put it in my hands. I pulled up my left sleeve and shivered in fear. I sat in my arm. I was about move it up when Toby pulled it away from me from behind. "Stop! No, Anna, don't!"he yelled. "Ok, ok, I won't! I'm sorry! I'm so...sorry!!"I said weeping. He grabbed me and hugged me. I w.as crying. I didn't know why I was going to do it."shh!! Anna, it's over. You're safe now!"Toby said. The bathroom door was opened and Maddy was standing there. "What is going on in here?"Maddy asked. "This!"Toby replied showing the razor, which was in his hand. He dropped it on the ground and let go of me. "Maddy, I'm sorry!"I said. She walked towards me and hugged me. "Never, ever, do the again!"she yelled. I nodded my head. "Promise!"I said.
_______________________
Chapter posted!!! YAS! Next know might be posted soon. Love y'all!!!!😘😘😘😘😘😘