Chapter 27

[Gabby's POV]
It's wedding day, me and Cam's wedding is today!! I got out from my bed and left me and Cam' a room. I headed to Julia's room and knocked on the door. After a couple seconds, Nash opened the door. "gabby?"he said. He looked half asleep. "Yes, i need Julia and Kenzie, right now!"I said to him. he shook his head and shut the door, leaving me in the hallway waiting. He opened the door a minute later with Makenzie and Julia behind him smiling. "Gabby, this is it!!!! Your wedding day!"Makenzie said. "I know! I need you guys and the other girls to help me get ready in time! "Alright, we can do that!"Julia replied. Julia and Makenzie stepped out from their room and Nash closed the door. We went to the other rooms that all the girls were staying in. Once we got them, we all went to Kayla and Shawn's room to get ready. Shawn was already with the guys helping Cam get ready. we got In their room and Kayla was in there wearing her brides maid dress. it was beautiful on her! "Ok! You are ready for this!"she asked. I nodded my head. She smiled and walked towards her closet and took out a wedding dress. it was beautiful!!! "I got this for you! I know you'll look great in it"she said. I smiled at her. "OMG! Thanks so much, Kayla!"I said. "You're welcome. She handed me the dress and I looked at it's beauty. "well, let's get ready!!! We don't want you to be late!"Kayla said. All the girls gathered around me, with make up and hair straighteners and they started to get me ready.

[Cam's POV]
"Guys, help me with my tie!"I said. "No! You need to do something with your hair! It's a mess! Bed head!"Nash said. "Who's gonna help me then?"I asked. No one was paying attention! They were all worried about my hair and shoes! Like come one guys! I need to look right for this! I want to look my best for my girl, gabby! If I don't...then I don't know what going to go right!

[Time skip]

[Gabby's POV]
I heard the music play outside the beautiful café where my wedding was held. "Go on! Walk down!"I heard Julia say. I smiled. I remembered how a year ago we were just meeting Nash and Cam. I remember. Now, time flew and now I'm walking down an aisle to my wedding. But there was something I had to tell her, just forgot what it was! They opened the doors to cafe. I saw everyone stand and look at me. My eyes focused on Cam. He looked at me and smiled. I smiled back and look behind me. Julia was telling me go. I nodded my head and started to walk, slowly. I looked in the crowd and saw Hayes, Andrea and the two Jacks, which were my close friends. I smiled at them as I walked down the aisle. Once I got towards the preacher and Cam, I looked back. Everyone sat down. I turned toward Cam and he held my hands. I looked up at him and smiled. "Hey, baby!"he said. I blushed and laughed. "hey!" "Dearly beloved, we are gathered here in the sight of God, and in the presence of family and friends to join together this man and this woman in Holy Matrimony..."the preacher said. I heard him saying the beautiful wedding words that I've been waiting for since I've met Cam. "Do you, Cameron Dallas take Gabrielle Seroy to be your wife - to live together after God's ordinance - in the holy estate of matrimony? Will you love her, comfort her, honor and keep her, in sickness and in health, for richer, for poorer, for better, for worse, in sadness and in joy, to cherish and continually bestow upon her your heart's deepest devotion, forsaking all others, keep yourself only unto her as long as you both shall live?" Cam looked at me and wink. "I do!"he said. I smiled at him and then looked at the preacher. "Do you Gabrielle Seroy take Cameron Dallas to be your husband - to live together after God's ordinance - in the holy estate of matrimony? Will you love him, comfort him, honor and keep him, in sickness and in health, for richer, for poorer, for better, for worse, in sadness and in joy, to cherish and continually bestow upon him your heart's deepest devotion, forsaking all others, keep yourself only unto him as long as you both shall live?"the preacher said. I looked at everyone. Then, i looked at Cameron. I had to say it! I say it! And then I said it! "I don't!"
_______________________
Next chapter will be posted soooooon!!!!!! Love y'all!!😘😘💕