CHAPTER-11

Aarya went inside the palace followed by Geetha who's in awe! of the palace looking around at the architecture and vintage furniture. Shivani came down and hugged Aarya making her laugh "It's has just been twelve hours since we last met" making Shivani pull back and pout.

        "I bought you gorintaaku(mehendi) from the field. Tonight they will arrange a party right I don't want you to look any less beautiful" Aarya said making Shivani and Geetha smile.

       "So you only want Shivani to look beautiful? Too bad Aarya" Meena complained coming to the living room and sat on the couch pouting.

       "Arey! Why would you want to look beautiful? You are already beautiful Meenamma" saying Arya pinched Meena's cheeks making the servants laugh silently and the girls rolled their eyes with a smile.

         "Meena....I already paid for the decoration check it onc-" Shankar stopped his words making Aari and Meena stand while servants continued their works.

          "I'll do it after the party is done" Meena said making Shankar nod his head.

           "Aarya what brings you here?" Shankar asked but before Aari could say anything Shivani interrupted "She bought gorintaaku for amma and me naanna".

             "Aarya I have to talk to you join me in my office" Shankar said and started walking towards his home office room followed by Aari who looked at the three ladies before she's out of the sight.

               Aarya closed the door behind her and turned around to see the King and the Prince. Shankar sat on his chair while Aarya and Siva stood either side of the desk as Shankar asked them to take a seat. But both of them shook their heads making Shankar sigh.

               "So I heard you want to work for us?" Shankar asked making Aari nod while he continued "I already alloted your position in our trust as a CFO join from next week".

                "Umm..no Raja vaaru please appoint me after taking my interview or see my skills or I won't accept the job" Aarya said making him smile a little.

                "I know that's why I appointed you as a tour guide for Siva and his friends tomorrow who's taking a documentary of our village. Prove your skill now" Shankar said leaving.