CHAPTER-22

Siva freshened up and came into the kitchen to start the dishes for dinner. He started taking out the ingredients when he sensed her and turned around only for his breath to hitch. She was looking dead gorgeous in the saree he gave her to wear.

She smiled a little seeing his expression and joined him in the kitchen "So what are you cooking?"she asked looking at the ingredients.

"Ravioli" Siva cleared his throat. She smiled and started helping him. After an hour they were at the dining table eating the food they cooked.

"Hmmm....this is so good" Saumya moaned as she tasted the ravioli closing her eyes. When she didn't hear any response from him she opened her eyes to see him looking at her intensely and looked down at her plate as blush creeped her cheeks.

"So why do you want to date me?" Saumya aksed.

"Just because" Siva replied making her frown.

"So! You don't love me?" Saumya asked directly.

"Love and me in one line are always complicated. I wanna date you because I'm attracted to you and you're the first girl I'm attracted to" Siva reasoned making her raise her eyebrow nodding.

"Understandble" Saumya said.

"It's almost seven I'll drop you home once you complete your dinner" Siva said and started eating making her raise her head and look at him.

After the dinner he drove to her apartment. He didn't even utter a single word the whole drive and when he stopped infront of her apartment he didn't even look at her and in anger she got down and slammed the car door and went inside the apartment.