CHAPTER-73

When Aari cleaned herself and changed into comfy clothes Suhasini bought dinner to her room and saw her daughter looking out of the window at the moon and asked "Where is Saumya amma?"

"In New Jersey at the asylum she is going under therapy" Suhasini said as she served food in the plate.

"Because of me" Aari said as a tear rolled down her cheek making Suhasini turn her around and sit on the couch and wiped her tears.

"Listen to me princess nothing is your fault. It's written in your destiny to marry Siva but your faith lead to something else but anyhow you married him and Saumya was between you not you between them. So stop blaming yourself and be happy because this is what your dad wants we all want" Suhasini explained feeding her.

After having dinner Suhasini gave a box to Aarya saying "It's your father's you'll want to read it and know how much he loves you" and closed the door behind her before she exited the room.

Aarya was in tears after she read her father's letter and went through photographs and smiled closing them and kept inside the beside table. The week passed rather quickly and the Rudramaneni family visited two times to know about her condition.

She was recovering quickly from the bullet wound and also went for tests today. The doctor gave an okay to do simple works but no lifting to heavy things.

She was about to fall asleep when she heard a sound and opened her eyes only to see a shadow who's hand is about to touch her but she wisely took the knife from under her pillow and scratched the person's hand before placing the knife to his throat.

Siva was looking at her with bleeding forearm smiling and said "Good you should be cautious all the time" making her grit her teeth and pull back the knife.

"What the hell are you doing here? Go and bring the first aid box from the cabinet in the bathroom" Aarya asked and ordered making him amused and follow her words.

"Get out" Aari said once she finished bandaging his arm making him look at her.

"I didn't come here to easily go" Siva said.

"I'll call my mom and she will throw you out" Aarya said making him chuckle and pinch her cheeks.

"So innocent of you bangaaram but it's your mom who allowed me into this house and actually left to stay in our home so we could have some privacy" Siva explained making her narrow her eyes.

"I don't want to stay with you nor I need privacy just go away from me like you always wanted to" Aarya said raising her voice.

"I'm not leaving you alone here you either come home with me or you and I will stay here for next two days" Siva said and took off his shoes and started removing his shirt making Aari look away.

He got into bed beside her and pulled her to him making her struggle and wince and he yelled at her "Stop struggling your stiches will come out" making her still and look at him with a scared expression.

He blinked his eyes twice before taking a deep breath and put her baby hair behind her ear pulled her impossibly close to him making her breath hitch and asked "Why are you doing all this?"

"You need to make up for all the 12 years we lost don't you think so?" Siva asked making her confused and continued "Twelve years I stayed abroad away from you"

"And whose fault is that?" Aarya asked making him nod and say "Mine ofcourse but what were you doing? You should've slapped me and say 'Why don't you understand idiot it's not me who killed your mother' and then may be I would've stayed here"

"But I took Saumya away from you and you are here with me instead of being with her? Did you really love her at all?" Aari asked.

"What I had with Saumya was something important to me and she'll always be a part of my life but what you and I've is there before even we're born and hell with it if I don't accept it" Siva explained making her think.

He kissed her forehead bringing her out of her thoughts and looked at him tilting her head towards his making him kiss her nose then her cheek making her blink and ask "What do you think you are doing?" making him smile and kiss her other cheek and she started to push him slightly and he held her hand in his entwining their fingers and kissed back of her palm while she continued "please stop...please.." with tears in her eyes making him freeze and look at her.

She pulled back and faced the other side pulling the blanket to her chin breathing heavily making him remember the day of their marriage and closed his eyes on how he behaved with her and neared her putting his arm around her pulling her close and kissed her hair spooning he slept along with her.