CHAPTER-55

Suhasini woke up hearing the shouting from downstairs and got out of her room and went downstairs to see a known face and raised her hand dismissing the servants who were trying to stop Hari.

"You seem familiar. You are my husband's friend aren't you? You are the one who took me to the hospital on the day of my labour" Suhasini said remembering that day.

"Oh so you remember. Good thing! Because stop doing what you are doing. You are playing a very dangerous game" Hari warned making her scoff and sit on the couch in the living room.

"Game? Which game are you talking about?" Suhasini asked.

"The game which will affect you the most. The game you are playing with Aarya" Hari said.

"Aarya? Right...I heard that she's your daughter. Bad thing! You were already away from her all these years and now she'll be gone soon from you, very bad destiny of hers if you ask me" Suhasini sarcastically pitied.

"I didn't want that destiny for her and that is why I took her away from you all those years ago" Hari shouted making Suhasini narrow her eyes.

"Took her away from me? I didn't even know her before" Suhasini said.

"That is what your late husband wanted that you would never know that  you had two daughters" Hari reasoned.

"Daughters no...no. Don't you dare say that your daughter is my blood" Suhasini yelled.

"Yelling doesn't make it a lie Suhasini Devi if you want proof go to your husband's....now your office room behind Saumya's and your husband's photo frame there will be a safe in the wall the password is your birth date and there'll be the part of your husband's life hidden from you" saying he sat on the cradle and continued "Go..Go ahead".

Suhasini ran to the office room and took off the big photo frame which was taken when Saumya turned one and pressed the wall which made the wooden cardboard come out and saw a safe. She pressed her birth day date unlocking it and saw a metal antique box in the size of a shoe box and took it out.

With shaky fingers she opened the lid and saw a letter, photos and a pendrive. She took them out and started reading....