CHAPTER-31

Aarya stood looking out while Saumya lifted the binde full of water from the lake and made her way back towards the ground. Both of them started walking in the direction of the temple when Saumya broke the silence "I'm sorry for how Siva is behaving with you".

 Both of them started walking in the direction of the temple when Saumya broke the silence "I'm sorry for how Siva is behaving with you"

               "I got used to it. Don't worry about me all you need to concentrate is on your marriage and your soon to be husband" Aarya teased making Saumya blush a little.

                Poojari garu started homam and made Saumya pour all kinds of water she bought onto the lingam. And then she applied vibhuti then put a bilva patram on top of the lingam. She joined her palms and prayed along with others completing homam.

                 Saumya started moving her body in circles standing in only one position making others notice. Everyone started whispering while poojari garu said "It's ammavaru she possessed Princess Saumya" making her sit on a sandalwood stool.

                  The married ladies poured pasupu water, kumkuma water, milk and lastly ganga water. They applied turmeric to her exposed body parts like hands, feet and face including neck area. Then they gave her harati making everyone pray to her while Siva looked at the scene as if they were crazy.