CHAPTER-46

"A..Aarya is gonna die? Hari don't you dare talk like that. Stop kidding" Kalyani warned. Hari looked at her and asked how the hell Aarya married the king and she narrated the whole story that happened in his absence making him dumbstruck.

"B..but why would she marry him when she said she'd protect princess Saumya and actually marry her off to the future king?" Hari asked.

"She said she wanted to become queen and punish the future king who falsely accused her for killing his birth mother" Kalyani explained.

"No..I don't believe her. Something must've happened that made Aarya marry the future king and we need to find the reason. We need to save her from her twisted destiny" Saying Hari got up and wiped his tears.

"What fate are you talking about Hari? Just tell me what it is that you are scared of" Kalyani pleaded.

"I will soon but let's go and see her come on" Hari dragged her out. Once they reached the palace the old employees were shocked to see Sri Hari Nissankara who is alive.

They went inside only to see Aarya in pain "You are not my wife get through that head of yours. You are just a temporary maid to me and this royal family who actually supported your family from generations. Do you understand?" gritting his teeth Siva pulled her towards him as he tightened his grip on left hand at her back making her wince.

"Siva.." Shankar shouted making Siva leave Aari as she rubbed her hands which were red from his hold while Shankar continued "Wife or not you don't get to behave with a girl like that. I taught you better than this."

When Siva was about to speak they heard a voice from the front door "Aarya..." making everyone turn towards Hari & Kalyani.

Everyone widened their eyes looking at Hari and Aari started sobbing as Hari hurried towards her and hugged her "Aari...Oh my godn I didn't even recognise you when we met before. You've grown up into a beautiful woman princess" saying Hari kissed her forehead.

"Naanna..I knew you'd come back" she pulled away from the hug.

"Hari.." Sivanjani trailed off.

Hari bowed his head and explained "I'm sorry it took me long to finally return but now that I've returned, I've something to clear up. I would like to speak to you in private".