CHAPTER-47

Aari, Siva and remaining family members were waiting in the living room when Shankar & Sivanjani came out with an utter shock and disbelief in their faces followed by Hari who has a blank face. Siva narrowed his eyes while everyone were eagerly waiting for anyone to say something.

Shankar cleared his throat "Siva...starting tomorrow you will be taking care of our family business and Aarya will assist you then by the end of the month your coronation ceremony will be held" dismissing the room for any argument and left to his meeting.

Aarya was in the room looking at her wardrobe selecting an outfit for tomorrow as Siva came into the room with a study file. Aarya took out two sarees holding them in each hand "Which one do you think should I wear for tomorrow?"

Siva closed his eyes and exhaled controlling his anger and looked  "I already told you anything you wear you'll look like an aunty, not like a young lovely lady. So quit it and wear anything you want" smirking he put the file aside and slept.

Next morning Siva didn't even spare a glance at Aarya and hurried through his morning routine and went to the company along with his father and Ansh. Everyone was in board room when the CFO introduced "Everyone we've a new share holder joining today please welcome Saumya Suryadevara" making everyone clap and Siva look at Saumya as she entered the room and took off her goggles.

"Hello! Everyone glad to meet you all and I'm excited to work together with Rudramaneni groups. I hope you accept me the same as you've accepted your new chairman" saying Saumya sat to the left side of Siva as he sat in the chairman seat.

"Since my son took the new post as chairman of Rudramaneni groups, I'm throwing a party in the palace at 7pm. I hope all of you join us in the celebration" saying Shankar stood and exited the board room.

"So.. let's discuss about the current zero rate from the last month. I want every detail of it within an hour on my table and there is also a file infront of you about the new infrastructures we've started in Mumbai I want everyone to look it out and submit the ideas by thursaday" saying Siva buttoned his jacket and went out.

"Siva.." Siva stopped closing his eyes as Saumya called him. He looked at Ansh making him leave them alone and turned around facing her with a blank face.

"What is it Ms

"What is it Ms. Suryadevara?" Siva asked professionally making her scoff.

"Now we're in the last name basis? How can you do this? How can you forget me?" Saumya asked ignoring the pang of hurt from Siva's words.

"What is there to do more? And you very well know that I've a very good memory and all we can do is move on. The past is past and it taught me a lesson which is: I shouldn't hurt you and make you chase me like I did with you once. If there isn't anything else to say..see you at the party" nodding he left Saumya who has tears in her eyes.