CHAPTER-52

"Sir the project file" Aarya said handing the file to Siva as he checked it gritting his teeth and threw it down.

"Don't you check it before giving it to me? Everything is wrong in that. Don't you even know how to code? What have you learnt all these years in the college? Get out" Siva shouted making Aarya jump and go out of the office.

"Sir....that's not Aarya mam's fault. It was coded by Anjali in coding department she's my colleague and under Saumya mam's team" Asif the team manager explained making Siva close his eyes.

"I want her resignation on my table by this evening and out of this company by tomorrow" Siva dismissed Asif.

It was 12 in the afternoon when Aari came inside and put the lunch box from the palace on his desk and went out. Siva had his lunch and at 3 he went out for a meeting when he saw Aari with Asif and stood at the door listening to their conversation.

"I'm sorry. I should have told the boss earlier that it was Anjali and Saumya mam who did it" Asif apologized.

"It's okay. Princess Saumya is just in pain and hurt which leads them doing things unthinkable. It's not your fault" Aarya said.

"Alright but let me treat you to lunch for my mistake" Asif said.

"No... it's past lunch time and I'm not hungry" Aarya politely denied.

"But.. you didn't even have your lunch come on" saying Asif held Aari's hand and started pulling her up when Siva came in blocking the door.

"What's going on?" Siva asked making Aari sigh and pulled her hand back from Asif.

"Sir! I'm just taking Aarya to lunch" Asif explained.

"She's not a kid is she? She knows where the cafeteria is and she can walk on her own. You don't need to hold her hand go back to your work now" Siva ordered making Asif walk towards door but continued "and call her Aarya mam not with her name" making Asif nod and leave.

"Why didn't you have your lunch?" Siva asked.

"That's none of your business sir" Aarya said and handed him a file continuing "that's the new coding file I just completed there are no errors and if you don't trust my work you can cross check it. It's 3 so my duty as your assistant is up . Meet you tomorrow sir" taking her bag she walked out of the door.