CHAPTER-59

Siva was in the living room after dinner when poojari garu came making everyone stand and greet him politely. Then Suhasini greeted them which was a surprise and smiled at everyone and greeted back politely but Siva noticed that Suhasini's eyes were searching something or someone. They lit up when she saw Aari coming downstairs which made Siva narrow his eyes in suspicion.

"Aaryamma How are you?" Poojari greeted Aari who smiled "I'm fine baabai garu. How are you and your family?"

"Fine. Bramhani's home for her vacation she said she'd visit you soon" Poojari garu said making her grin.

"Ofcourse I wouldn't miss seeing my best friend after two years now would I?" Aari said making poojari garu nod.

Siva cleared his throat making poojari garu turn a bit serious "Ayya! As you declared that the prince will be king soon there are rituals that needed to be followed".

"Ofcourse! I remember since I performed them too and Siva will too" Shankar said looking at Siva who gave a curt nod.

"At dawn that is 3 in the early morning you have to do head bath with cold water and pray to ammavaru then you have to travel north east side for 100 kms there on the top of the water fall you'll find the spatika Siva lingam. Do abhishekam with 108 pots of water and bring the white hibiscus flowers from there while you return" Poojari garu explained.

"I will start tomorrow and will return by evening" Siva said making poojari leave but stopped and reminded him "Oh prince you have to take your wife with you she'll be the one who brings the flowers" before exiting the palce.

"Suhasini Devi what a sudden visit?" Meena asked making Suhasini smile and said "I'm actually here to discuss something with the king and rajamata".

"Oh! What is it Suhasini Devi which made you come here this late at night?" Shankar asked.

"It'll be good if we actually talk in private Raja vaaru" Hari said entering the palace along with his wife.

"Naanna. What are you doing here?" Aari asked confused but with a smile.

"Why? Shouldn't I visit my daughter?" Hari teased making Aari roll her eyes and say "You can but not this late you should be sleeping instead" side hugging her father making him smile.

"It's an important thing once it is done we'll leave" Hari said making Aari nod and asked Sivanjani "Shall we your majesty?" and followed the king, Suhasini & Rajamata into the office room.