CHAPTER-30

After the announcement made by rajamata no one dared to argue with her. Then Suhasini crossed the border between the two temples and handed the plate filled with traditional dhoti and shirt and a few flowers to Meena who stood dumb struck.

Meena took the tambulam when Shankar stood beside her "Please join us for dinner tonight for fixing engagement and marriage dates" making the couple nod with a small smile.

"Let pooja begin" Kalyani ordered poojari garu being the protector of the family.

"Aarya..you know the rituals right go ahead and sta-" but poojari garu was cut off by Sadananda (Suhasini's younger brother).

"Why should she start the ritual? It's because of her malicious bloodline we were actually seperated" making Aarya stop mid stride and turn towards them.

"Ayya! It's a tradition and we can't break it...." Poojari garu said.

"He is right poojari garu and anyhow Saumya is going to be the daughter in law of our family so this year she'll perform the rituals as blessing for the marriage" Chandra said smirking at Aarya.

Aarya faced Saumya with a smile and invited her for performing the rituals making Saumya look at the King for permission to which he nodded with a smile. Saumya came forward and took the coconut from the basket and prayed before breaking it near the homa gundam.

"Amma...you need to bring the water from the lake in the forest and do abhishekam to Shiva lingam first followed by the cows fresh milk and then kumkuma water, turmeric water and vibhuti then we can begin the main rituals" Poojari garu instructed making Saumya nod and took the binde beside the homa gundam and started walking towards the forest.

Shankar was about to call the guards for Saumya's protection but Ari insisted "I'll accompany the future Queen it's my duty as a protector" making Shankar nod and Saumya smile while Ari started walking towards her but soon vanished when Siva blocked Ari.

"A single scratch on her and I'm going to show you hell" Siva warned so lowly for anyone to hear it.

" You are saying as if you aren't making me going through hell with your words" Aarya snorted making him blink while she went around him.