CHAPTER-53

Aarya was pouring water in the glass when Siva was getting downstairs and Ani got up looking at Aari with hatred making her put the glass on the table and left the dining hall. Shivani sat as Meena said "What is wrong with you Ani?"

"What's wrong with me? Ma please! What is wrong with you all? You are behaving as if nothing has gone wrong. Annayya should be married to Saumya vadina instead Aarya is in her place as queen of this kingdom. And you all are going on with your lives not even caring about what annayya is feeling living with that witch who spoiled our happiness" Shivani yelled pointing towards Aarya and left to her room.

Shivani was sitting on the floor leaning against the bed when Siva entered the room with a plate in his hand "Ani! You can't show anger on food come on" saying he sat infront of her.

"Tell me one thing annayya how are you this cool? Don't you even want to scold her for what she did?" Shivani asked.

"Looking at her, all I want to do is kill her trust me. But I can't. She says right her sivayya is on her side if it's really true then all I wish for is to kill her" Siva  clenched his teeth. Wiping Ani's tears he continued "Now come on go ahead and eat" handing the plate to her.