CHAPTER-66

When Siva entered the bedroom he saw Aari change into a dance outfit for her practice and started tying the gajjalu around her ankle but Siva caught her foot kneeling down and put her feet on his knee and tied it and did the same with the other ankle. When he looked at her a lone tear rolled down her cheek before she blinked her eyes and got her feet down from his knee.

She went downstairs towards the naatya nivedanam practice place where Hari was already waiting for her in his formal clothes of their family. She first did her bhoo namaskaram which is a primary prayer to the mother earth and started the practice.

Siva was watching her practice from the balcony when his phone rang and went downstairs towards the dungeon and opened the door "So what did you find from him?"

"It was princess Saumya who told me to attack Aarya but I know you would stop me that's why I thought I would get rid of you too" the masked man who attacked them in the forest confessed panting due to the wounds and bleeding.

"Is it because she wants to take her place as the King's wife?" Ansh asked.

"I heard your wife is gonna die soon and Saumya mam wants Aarya's death to be in her hands" the wounded man said.

Siva thought back to Aarya's words last night and held the man's neck asking "Why would she die soon? What more did Saumya say?"

"I...I don't know but Queen Suhasini was arguing with the Princess when I went back to the palace about killing Aarya and begged the Princess not to do it" The man said making Siva leave him and wash his hands thinking.

"What's he talking about?" Ansh voiced his thoughts out.

"The answers to our questions will be coming from Suhasini Devi" Siva said exiting the dungeon.

The next day seeing Siva in her palace Saumya came running to him and hugged him tight "I missed you. Thank you for coming you made my day special".

"Advance Happy Birthday" wishing Siva handed her a gift box making her grin and hug him once more.

"Siva.." Suhasini Devi trailed off looking between her daughter and him.

"I have something to talk with you" Siva said making Suhasini nod and asked him to follow her towards her home office.

Siva closed the door behind him and straightly went towards the childhood photo of Saumya with her father. After a pause he asked "You love Saumya so much. So much that you would kill for her but why are you against her killing Aarya?" making Suhasini still at her position.

"Why should she kill someone who is innocent?" Suhasini asked.

"Aarya is not innocent, she is a snake who poisoned our lives. And if you ask me she has every reason to die" Siva said making Suhasini tear up.

"I know you hate her but kill her? How can you Siva? She was your bestfriend and now your wife" Suhasini said.

"She's just a murderer to me and she deserves to die and I know Saumya will make sure of it" Siva turned towards Suhasini.

"I asked Aarya to marry you. It's not her fault, it's all my doing and I'm already getting punished for that. Don't do the same mistake" Suhasini said.

"Why? Listen! I know you are hiding something but trust me when I say if Saumya isn't successful in killing Aarya then I'll be her death because my wish of her never existing will come true" Siva gritted his teeth making Suhasini raise her hand to slap him but Siva caught her wrist mid air.

"You are so cruel! You are not the same person Aarya thinks you are and she definitely doesn't deserve to die. You think she killed your mother? You are a fool for not knowing that it's your own family that killed your mother, grandmother and all the women before married into your cursed family. And knowing all that, did you think I would give Saumya's hand to you? That's why I made Aarya marry you and did a great mistake. Now knowing Aarya is my daughter and I'm the one who pushed her into her death is a hell for me" Suhasini started crying.

"What are you talking about? You better explain" Siva asked clenching his jaw.

Suhasini freed her hand from his grip "What is there to say? Your family's first daughter in law will die because of the stupid mistake your ancestors did. Your mother died to that curse in a fire. It wasn't Aarya's fault and now my Aarya is gonna die too. I thought of my one daughter's safety and unknowingly pushed my other daughter towards her death. My husband tried to save Aarya so she would not marry you but look at the cruel fate, it brought her to you finally".

Siva stepped back and turned around exiting the office and started walking towards the front door ignoring Saumya's call and started his car driving off the street in maximum speed.

"What did you tell him?" Saumya questioned.

"Everything" Suhasini replied making Saumya grit her teeth.

"Even if you try saving Aarya from me...the curse will take her and I'll make sure of it" Saumya vowed.