EPILOGUE

Aari woke up feeling ticklish and opened her eyes to see Siva kissing her ninth month belly and caressed his hair making him hover over her from the side and kiss her on her lips long enough to leave her breathless "How is he this morning?"

"He's is calm and that's making me worry" Aari said making him peck her lips and say "He's fine so don't worry."

"Let's go and have breakfast" Siva said making her sit up slowly and took his shirt from the floor and made her wear it covering her body and carried her to the restroom.

After their morning routine both of them came down only to see everyone in the living talking to someone who's face is not visible. Ansh smiled at the couple saying "Look who's here brother" making Saumya come forward. Siva lost his smile and put an arm around Aari protectively while Aari smiled and went to Saumya side hugging her.

"I'm glad you are fine" Aari said making Saumya smile and touch Aari's belly.

"How far are you?" Saumya asked.

"It's past my due date and...I think the baby is ready to come....now actually" saying Aari held her stomach her face morphed into pain making everyone alert and rushed to her. Siva held her from behind and Ansh went out to get car while Shivani went up to bring the pregnancy bag and the women were consoling Aari.

"Take deep breaths Aari you'll be fine" Saumy said and Siva lifted Aari into his arms and ran towards car while others followed them to the hospital.

After five hours they heard a cry making everyone smile and saw Siva bringing out a small blue bundle who's asleep in his father's arms.

"Oh my god he looks just like Siva" Suhasini said and everyone rounded him looking at the baby boy.

"How's Aari doing?" Meena asked as Saumya came out from the OT smiling.

"She's fine and resting. I don't think she'll get enough sleep with this naughty boy here" Saumya said making everyone smile.

Siva went in to see Aari awake and looking at the bundle in his arms. She fainted immediately after giving birth due to the tiredness and couldn't see her baby boy. Siva sat on the bed beside her and gave her their son making Aari cry in happy tears.

"His name starts with S" Siva said making her smile saying "Shivay" looking at her baby who just opened his eyes hearing his name for first time.

"He likes it. Shivay" Siva repeated making Shivay look at his father who kissed his small baby hand and then kissed Aari on her forehead while she leaned onto his shoulder.