Chapter 15- Morning excercises (part 2)

Hamilton and Jiah stood up, knees bent and arms together on the diving blocks at the edge of the pool.

"Ready...Set...Go!" Jiah yelled as she dived in the to pool in one graceful movent. Beside her, Hamilton copied her in perfect syncronization (but not so gracefully). They were neck to neck until the 4th legth where Jiah started to inch forward a little by little. She touched the wall a second before Hamilton. He was dunbfounded. Not because she won (well, there was that as well,) but also because she had beaten a Tomas, the sport gods, the.. His thoughts failed him. He wasn't the best thinker after all. That was Lucian's job. Jiah smiled at him.

"I won!" She cried. "Damn, we should have put a bet on it!"

Hamilton laughed as he ran his fingers through his hair. "You actually beat me! And even my sister's can't"

"Oh well" Jiah teased. "Maybe you should consider practicing..?" and splashed water at him.

"Hey!" Hamilton said, chuckling and he also splashed water at her.

"Water fight!!" They yelled together and than... Chaos. Water flew everywhere, Hamilton got dunked, Jiah swallowed water and they had fun.

After a while, when they both stopped laughing, Jiah groaned and said, "I'm hungry"

"Breakfast?"

"Sure." She replied and they both stepped out of the pool. Hamilton blushed as he caught himself staring at her lean body covered in water. Jiah shook her hair as she covered herself with a towel obviblious to the staring. Hamilton also grabbed his stuff and caught up with Jiah who was already going through the glass doors which led outside. As they walked to the main house, they talked about everything. Hobbies and favourite bands, music, songs to listen to, favourite colour and so on. In the process, Hamilton learned that Jiah's birthday was on the 23rd of December, two days before Christmas. Jiah learned that Hamilton's favourite sport was American football but that he also enjoyed playing hockey and snowboarding. They reached the rooms upstairs, and split to get rwady for breakfast. However, they both didn't notice Jonah staring after both if them enviously.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hey guys!!!!!!!!

The Other Cahill has reached over 1100 reads!!!!!*screams*

I love reading every single comment from everyone!!!!!

And if you were wondering who the photo was of... It's Nellie!!!!

Anyways, it looks like to me that a love triangle is happening. Dosen't it?