Chapter 39

"Hamilton!! Wake up!!" Madison shouted into her big brother's ear. Hamilton opened his eyes and glared at his sisters who were giggling at him.

"What?" He asked, irritated, his voice still thick with sleep.

"It's lunch time!!" Reagan said.

"Yeah, whatever, you guys eat first." The girls walked out leaving Hamilton. Jiah was still sound asleep, her face still buried in his chest and he was hesitating if he should wake her up or not. She looked peaceful and the light dark circles under her eyes showed that she was tired. but, he did anyways.

"Jiah, wake up!" He shook her gently. she opened her eyes and stared up at him.

"What?" she asked, still half asleep.

"Its lunch time"

"I'm not hungry, I want to sleep." and with that Jiah closed her eyes again.

"Nope, you have to eat." and hamilton stood up, Jiah still in his arms and carried her over to the diningroom, plopping her down on her seat. Amy grinned at her from across the table.

"Well, someone's tired." She said, winking.

"that is why you should actually sleep at night, not hit the gym." Hamilton said, his voice dripping with sarcasm.

"I can't sleep at night though." Jiah said.

"Wait, you were at the gym last night? are you like, crazy?" Sinead asked.

"I told you , I can't go to sleep" Jiah said. then Hamilton came back with plates full of food and put one down in front of Jiah.

"Thanks." Jiah said. "but again, I'm not hungry."

Hamilton stared at her as if she was crazy. "So, you work out at the gym at night, don't get enough sleep and now you aren't eating? what is wrong with you?"

Amy laughed. " You sound like her mother."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That was so cute!" Ella exclaimed as she came out of the movies.

"I love Bob!! He's so cute!" Phoenix said.

"There were like only two characters who actually spoke english... How did you guys find that fun? I mean we should have watched the Jurrassic World. Now THAT is fun" Dan said.

"Ewww no way. Jurrassic World is not fun" Natalie said as they walked to the Nike shop. As soon as they entered, Phoenix headed towards the shoes on display.

"Urgg they don't have the limited edition ones! WHyyyyyyy" He groaned.

Natalie looked around too. "Let's just go to Converse."

When they entered, Natalie went up to the counter and asked for the manager. The assistant quickly went inside and came back with the manager when she saw Natalie's purse, which was, as usual a designer label. when the manager came, Natalie took out a card and showed it to him and he quickly led them through a "Staff only" door and to a large room. Natalie sat down in one of the couches while the others looked around the room with wide eyes.

"Um.. Where are we exactly?" Atticus asked.

"VIP room" Phoenix said as he plopped down next to Natalie. "Only VIP's can come in. Jonah usually does this as well when he goes to Converse stores." Two assistants came in and asked,

"Who are we shopping for today?"

"Me and him" Natalie said pointing at Phoenix. The assistants nodded and went out of the room, soon coming back with shoeboxes.

Eric looked over at Dan "this is going to take long.. isnt it?"

Dan just nodded and sat down, pulling out his phone.