Chapter 2- Attleboro

Attleboro USA

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amy Cahill looked out the window of the living room.

Cars were arriving for the reunion.

The Kabra's and the Wizard's limousines, the Holt's jeep and the Starlings in a new car that they had designed.

Amy watched them as they got out of their cars and make their way up the driveway.

Then the door bell rang.

"Dan get the door!"

"Wwwhhhaaatt!?" Dan replied with his mouth full of pancakes.

"GET THE DOOR!!!"

"YOOOUUGETTTHEDOOOR. JUSTBECAUSEYOUDONTWANTTOSEEIAN!!!" (You get the door just because you dont want to see Ian)

Then the doorbell rang again.

"DANIEL ARTHER CAHILL GET THE DOOR NOW!"

Dan Cahill walked grumpily to the door and opened it, revealing a group of very annoyed Cahills.

"Come in"

One by one, they came in glaring at Dan as they did so.

Ian and Natalie Kabra.

Hamilton, Madison and Reagan Holt.

Sinead, Ted and Ned Starling.

Jonah and Phoenix Wizard.

Each of them had duffle bags or carriers.

As they filed into the living room, Amy looked up from the book she was reading.

"Hello" she said.

"Whats up Ames?" Jonah called.

"Hello Amy !" Sinead replied.

There was murmurs of greeting from the rest of the group.

"Dan, do you want to show them to their rooms?"

"Why me?"

"Wait, do we have individual rooms?" Natalie interjected.

"Um lets see." Amy produced a piece of paper and began reading.

"Ian and Hamilton in the blue room. Ned and Ted in the green room. Phoenix and Jonah in the yellow room. Madison and Reagan in the violet room and Sinead and Natalie in the pink room."

"And how do we know what room is which?" Ted asked.

"Well, Ned or is it Ted?" Ian asked

"Its Ted" Ted replied gritting his teeth.

"Well Ted, maybe the doors of the rooms are in different colours or maybe they might have names on the doors?" Ian directed the question to Amy.

"You can see for yourself" Amy replied with a small smile on her lips "The stairs are on the right and the rooms are on the second floor. And please don't go to the third because that is where Fiske's, Nellie's, mine and Dan's rooms are."

The whole group shuffled out of the room and up the stairs.