Chapter 35- love life

The pool party finished with dinner made by Nellie, who muttered something about hiring a chef. Ella and Eric had decided to stay over for the night. After dinner, the Cahills and their guests gathered in the living room to play their favourite game...

Truth or Dare.

Dan groaned. "Why are we always playing this game?"

"Didn't you like this game Dan?" Sinead asked.

"Yeah, but that was before Natalie attacked me with an eyelash curler!!" He muttered. The Cahills all laughed except for Eric and Ella who looked confused. Jiah took out her phone and showed them the picture of Dan as a girl.

Sinead started this game. "Truth or Dare...hm.."

"Jiah"

Jiah groaned. "Why is it always me?"

"Just choose one"

Jiah huffed. "Fine. Dare."

Sinead looked at her surprised "what? Not truth?"

Jiah looked at her dead in the eye. " yeah, I have been put off 'truth' after the last question I answered that turned into a strip club."

Sinead rolled her eyes. "Whatever, I dare you to sit on Hamilton's lap for the rest of the game."

Jiah raised her eyebrows. "Uh, why?"

Sinead snapped her fingers in a Z formation. "Because I said so."

"Fine." Jiah huffed and stood up, walking across the circle and sat down on Hamilton's lap. She turned to look at him.

"You're uncomfortable to sit on" she said, smirking.

"Okay, Truth  or Dare Ella!!" She said.

"Truth."

"Do you like Phoenix in like like-like way?" Jiah asked squealing.

Ella blushed. "Uh..um...uh.."

"You do!!" Jiah said and Jonah let out a wolf whistle.

"Umm.ok. My turn." Ella turned to Eric.

"Truth or dare Eric?"

"I will go with Truth thanks." He said.

Ella had an evil smile on her face as she asked, "When are you going to tell Julia that she is a brainless artificial bitch and break up with her?"

The whole group let out a hushed "ooooooo"

Eric pinched his little sister's cheek. "How about... Monday?"

"Yes!" Ella gushed. " and then you can go out with Natalie and everyone will be happy."

Ian choked on his water. "Ex..excuse me? What about Natalie?"

Ella turned to Ian and asked. "You didn't know? Eric likes Natalie!!!!"

Eric facepalmed and Natalie blushed. And Dan doubled over laughing.

"Okay, enough information about my love life. Truth or Dare.. Jonah." Eric said trying to draw the attention away from himself.

"Dare"

"I dare you to take a selfie with Hamilton and Jiah and upload it on to Instagram"