Chapter 11- 'Serious' Meeting

After watching 'Divergent', the group parted to their own rooms to get ready for bed. Sinead checked her phone as she climbed the stairs. She had felt it vibrate during the movie but didn't check it as it was when Tris and Four kissed. Now she read the message.

To..Ian_Kabra, no.1shakespeare, sportsbuff and ilovescience

Meet us at the Attic after the movie. Go through the doors at the end of the corridor of the 2nd floor and you will find 6 doors. 5 doors with the cahill symbols and 1 plain. go through the last door. Give identification and come through. will see you there

From..AmyCahill

'Huh,' she thought, 'that's weird,' Sinead knew that there were other ways to go to the attic such as an elevator. but she knew that there must be a reason behund Amy's instructions so she followed them.

At the end of the 2nd floor corridor, she found Ian, Hamilton and Jonah searching for the door. Ian was studing the wall, Jonah was looking at the cracks between the wasll and the floor, humming to himself and Hamilton was looking for a trapdoor.

"Any luck?" Sinead asked. There were shakes of heads all around.

"Maybe we're thinking of this too hard." Ian said.

" What do you mean?" Hamilton asked.

"It could be hidden in plain sight. Like......." Ian looked around."That door."

He pointed at the white door leading to Jiah's room.

" Urrr.. you realise that that is Jiah's room, right?" Jonah asked.

Ian rolled his eyes and knocked. "Of course I do. Can we come in Jiah?" He asked.

They heard no reply.

"Maybe she's asleep?" Hamilton whispered

Sinead turned the doorknob and pushed the door open a little and put her head in, looking around.

"Nope she's not here." She said.

They all leaned in, opening the door a little further. It was pitch black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~