Chapter 46

Julia stalked over to where Natalie was leaning against her locker.

"You! It's your fault that he... did this to me!!!!" She screeched in Natalie face.

Natalie sighed. "Once again darling, you're wrong. I did not tell him to break up with you. Technically, his sister did." But her words did not get processed through Julia's angry emotions.

"You.... You... Bitch!" Julia's hand came up, about to strike Natalie's cheek. It never made contact. Ian had his hand around Julia's wrist. His grip was hard and his eyes were filled with cold fury.

Julia was dumbstruck. In front of her was Hotassed Machottie himself.

"You left your phone in the car" Ian said, handing Natalie her phone. She nodded him thanks and slipped it into her pocket.

Ian turned his cold eyes to Julia.

"and who are you and why are you trying to slap my little sister?" He asked, manace laced into his voice.

Julia just stared at him.

Ian raised his eyebrows, waitning for an answer. When Julia showed no signs of talking, Natalie let out a sigh and said, "Her name's Julia."

"Oh? So you're Julia?" Ian said. " Eric's girl, right? Well, Julia, you should now say thank you to me for saving your life." He finished with a smirk.

"Excuse me?" Julia asked.

"You tried to slap Natalie. That's like suicide." Ian said smiling at his little sister.

Natalie rolled her eyes. "Please, just leave and go to school."

"Whatever you say madame" Ian said and let go of Julia's wrist. "See you around Eric's girl." Ian said then he left, with heads turning to his direction as he passed.

Natalie sighed. 'Idiot' she muttered under her breath. Now she could not put a dart through Julia.

She pushed passed a still dumbstruck Julia and headed for her class.

~~~~~~~~~

Math Jiah's POV

Ian was 39 seconds late to class. He strolled in after the bell had rung and slipped into the seat next to Jiah.

"Where have you been?" I asked under my breath.

"The nurses office" Ian said shrugging as the teacher did the roll. I raised my eyebrows.

"What were you doing at the nurse's office?" I asked. The teacher called Ian's name out and he answered and then he waited until my named was called to answer to my question.

"I slipped." he replied.

I could not believe it. A Lucian? Slipping?

"You got to be joking me." I told him as the teacher set the task for us to do. The class began to chat as they work and the teacher just went back to his desk, going on his laptop.

"What? Some girls attacked me trying to ask me out to the dance and I slipped." Ian said smirking.

"Uh huh. You mean you pretended to slip so you could get out of class?" I retorted.

"Of course. First period was french, and that class is full of girls too." Ian said, taking out his books. I copied his actions.

"Oi Jonah." I tapped the singer on his shoulder.

"What's up?" He asked.

"Who are you taking to the dance?" I asked. As soon as I said the question, a couple of girls turned their heads towards our direction.

"I dunno yet." He said, a crease forming between his eyebrows as he tried to think. His face brightened, and he turned to his math partner, Emma. They had become friends in the past week, Emma helping the world famous gangsta out with his math homework. And also, Emma was an excellent pianist.

"Yo Ems," He started. "Who are you going with to the dance?" He asked.

Emma looked up from her work. She shrugged. "I don't know actually." She said.

"Excellent." Jonah clapped his hands. "Would you, Emma, do me a great honour by coming to the dance with me?" He asked grinning widely.

"Sure." Emma said with a shrug. She was smiling too. Girls around us groaned and a stifled a giggle under my hand. When Jonah and Emma went back to their work, Ian nudged me.

"Great work." He said.

"I know." I replied. "They soooooo like eachother." I said.

Matchmaking was a blast.

~~~~~~~

A/N

I'm sorry... I'm a terrible writer...