Chapter 3- dinner

Attleboro, Grace's mansion

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ian Kabra looked around the blue room. The door was painted in deep turcoise, the walls in dark blue. The furniture, scattered around the big room was in all kinds of shades of blue. Two double beds- blue- were covered in light blue and white comforters and soft duvets. Ian and Hamilton both had separate closets, set of drawers and a desk and a chair each (yes they were all BLUE).

Hamilton came in behind Ian and whistled.

"Blue room ah? I thought she was kidding"

"Apparently not. Do you want the right side or the left?" Ian asked.

"Wait, you're letting me choose?" Hamilton asked with a incredulous look on his face.

"If you don't want to, I'll choose for you" Ian replied, clearly annoyed.

"No I'll choo.."

Hamilton was cut off by a beeping noise.

"What the..." He started but Ian cut him off with a 'shhh' sound.

"Morse code" Ian said.

Hamilton understood. He began to count as well.

"C....o...m...e...d...o...w...n...f...o...r...d...i...n...n...e...r...i...n...t...h...i...r...t...y...m...i...n...u...t...e...s...A...m...y..."

"Come down for dinner in thirty minutes. Amy." He recited

Ian nodded, agreeing. "Yes. That is what it said. And I think it also means that we have thirty minutes to unpack."

Hamilton clapped his hands "Lets get down to it then. Shall we?"

"We shall"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

So the boys are bonding.... What do you think about that?