Chapter 24- best friends forever

"Truth or Dare...Jake."

"Dare."

Phoenix thought for a second. "How about you take a picture of you kissing Amy's cheek at change it as your profile picture? And the caption could be I<3Amy"

Dan and Atticus made gagging noises and pretended to throw up.

Meanwhile, Jake took out his phone snapped a photo himself kissing Amy and uploaded it with a caption saying 'I<3Amy'

Sinead took out her phone and checked it. "Awwww you guys look so cute!!"

Amy blushed but Jake just chuckled, pulling Amy closer to him. "Okay. Truth or Dare, Jonah."

"I'll go with the dare, man."

"I dare you to.... Upload a video of you singing "love is an open door" with someone from here with a caption of #frozenforever "

"Ok.. I choose Jiah to sing with me" Jiah glared at Jonah.

"What is up with you guys today?"

Phoenix grinned. "You guys will be so cute!"

"Ok. Fine I'll do it. But, I am not doing it in front of everyone" the group agreed. Jiah and Jonah stood up and moved to the music studio that they were in before.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
15 minutes later
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Done" Jonah came in with Jiah to the living room. He took out his phone and uploaded it

Jake took out his phone
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-JonahSuperstar uploaded a new video 10 seconds ago
#frozenForever
7890 likes
Comments
Iloveyoujonah -omg I love you sooooo much!! Who's the girl though?
No1fan- frozenforever!!! You guys look so cute together!!!!!
Click to load 239 more comments
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Haha your fans are loving it" Jake said as he read the comments filled with "I love you"s and "will you marry me"s

"Play the video!" Phoenix shouted. Jiah groaned.

"Nooooooooo" Jake hit play anyway. The intro played than Jiah started.

"All my life has Been a series of doors in my face, then I suddenly bumped into you"

Jonah carried on

"Yeah, I was thinking the same thing! Cause like I've been searching all my life to find my own place.and maybe it's the party talking or the chocolate fondue"

The group listened in shock. Because they knew Jonah was good but Jiah? Jiah was absolutely fabulous at singing. She hit the high notes without faltering, harmonised effortlessly with Jonah and her voice was just.. Angelic. The song finished and the last part was...

"Can I say something crazy? Will you be my friend?"

"Can I say something even crazier? Yes."

The song ended and Phoenix screamed,

"WHY ARE YOU NOT IN JANUS!!!!!!" (Remind you of something?)

Jiah laughed. "I told you didn't I? I actually don't know what branch I'm born in. I just say I'm in Ekaterina 'cause that's what Uncle Alistair was."

"Oh right, so you might be in Janus?" Phoenix asked.

Jiah winked. "I am already Janus at heart" the group laughed.

"Should we call it quits for a day?" Amy asked. "I am tired."

"Yup! Me too. It's like 11 already" Sinead replied.

"Good night then awesome ninjas, the ninja lord is out!" With that, Dan sprang up and ran up the stairs

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N

*sings* do you want a build a snowman?
*realises it doesn't snow where the author lives
*cries in a corner
*comes back
*sniffles* hey guys... It doesn't snow here!! 😭😭😭😭
Anyways....
Vote,
Comment,
Follow...!