Chapter 29- School (part 4)

Lunchtime

Highschool

The Three Musketeers (part 2)

"Answer me, pervert boy." Ian's cold voice cut through the chatter of the cafeteria. By then, the Starlings and Amy and Jake realised that there was something going on and had joined in the stare down. Jiah was the youngest between them and they all had grown to care for her as their little sister. Michael's mates, also sensing trouble stepped up to help him and then pretended not to know the poor guy after they took one glance at Hamilton. Michael, who was not expecting a full standoff with people older and bigger than him thought fast and came to a conclusion that this was not a time to fight back. So, with two hands up in the air in surrender position, he said,

"Whoa, I was just leaving" and attempted a smile.

"You better be: Ian spat, his eyes cold and hard. Michael slowly walked backwards, putting distance between himself and the Cahills and returned to his mates who were glad that he did not return in pulp.

"Well that was interesting" Jake said, letting out a long whistle. "Who was that guy anyways?"

Amy was the one to answer. "He's in our year Jake, You know, the one who was hitting on Sinead in class?"

Sinead shuddered. "He was disgusting"

"That guy was hitting on our sister?" Ned exclaimed.

"And you haven't told us?" Ted said, looking accusingly at their sister. The group moved forward with the lunch line before Sinead carried on.

"I did not tell you because you might do something stupid like hacking into his facebook account or something." She said exasperated.

"Thanks for the tip sis" Ned said with a wicked gleam in his eyes. He turned to his brother and they shared a look. Sinead threw her hands in the air.

"Just don't kill the guy" She said.

"Wow. I feel sorry for him now." Jake said. "Well done by the way, first day and already making an impression." They all laughed.

~~~~~

Lunchtime

Adams Middle school

Dan meanwhile was very annoyed at his idiot best friend when he sat down next to Zach. Natalie, being a Lucian she is, asked him if everything was okay. He just shrugged and asked what class Atticus had next.

"Science with Mr Marsh" The boy genius replied.

"Yussss. Same class man" Dan said and the boys fist bumped.

"What do you have next Phoenix?" Natalie asked. Phoenix took out a crumpled paper from him pocket and stared at it for a second before replying, "History" and let out a groan.

"I think we have English next." Madison and Reagan said at the same time.

"With Josh and Zach" Madison added.

"And me as well." Natalie put in.

"All five of us? Cool" Josh said.

"Who's the teacher?" Dan asked.

"Someone named uhhhh... Mr.." Reagan was trying to think.

"Reade." Zach finished.

"No way. You have English with someone named Mr. Reade? That is hilarious!!" Phoenix said with a snort

"He's cool. I like him" Dan said. "But English with him means English with those uhh..." He didn't know how to describe Julia and her gang.

"Bitches who think I'm a slut?" Natalie said sweetly. Dan was taken aback.

"You knew?" Dan asked surprised.

"I think everyone at school does Daniel." Natalie replied.

"Just don't try to kill them with that knife of yours" Dan sighed.

"What knife?" Natalie asked sarcastically. The Cahills laughed, leaving Josh and Zach confused.

~~~~~

Lunchtime

Highschool

"So, how were your guys days so far?" Amy asked as the group all sat down on a outside picnic table with their lunches.

"Umm fabulous" Sinead started. "I think our computer tech teacher is kinda scared of us." Everyone laughed.

"My homeroom teacher is talking to Mr Mudge or someone about moving me up an year." Jiah said

"So you might be a sophomore like us? Cool." Ned said.

"Wait, how come?" Hamilton asked.

"Well, apparently because most of my classes are with the sophomores and some with juniors so she thought what was the point of me being a Freshman if I wasn't taking any Freshman classes anyways. Just then a teacher appeared and asked for Jiah. She followed her and came back with a new schedule in hand.

"Whoa already? That was quick" Jonah said.

"Yeah it was." Jiah said and looked down at her schedule. "Anyone have Junior Physics next?"

"I do," Jonah said. They shared a grin.

"And I think we do as well." Ted said.

"So the five of us aye?" Ned said.

"Make that six" Hamilton interrupted. "I have physics as well"

"And I have sophomore math with Jake. How about you Ian?"

Ian replied. "Uhh French, level 4? What's up with the levels?"

"the electives are divided in levels from 1 to 4. 4 being the highest that is." Amy replied.

"Umm objection? Our Computer tech class was in like grades." Sinead said.

"The system just got put in like this term. Some electives are still sorting it out."

Right then, the bell rang.

"Here we go again guys, see you after school." Ned groaned.

~~~~~~

A/N

another update guys!!

Thanks again for your massive support

Yay! 14 followers

Vote

Comment

Follow