Chapter 41-the truth

Ian and Natalie finished their meal and exited the restaurant. They got in to their limousine and sat in silence as they travelled to the house that their father was currently residing in. The car stopped in front of the gates and Natalie and Ian got off, telling the driver to pick them up again around the corner in three hours.

"How are we going to get in?" Nat whispered.

Ian smiled and took out his phone. He texted Cecily. We're at the gate

There was a prompt reply. Yes sir

Soon, they could see a dark figure on the other side of the gate. She unlocked the gate from the inside and opened it only a little so the Kabras could fit through.

"Hey Cecily." Natalie whispered.

"Good evening miss." She said.

Cecily was a middle age woman that acted as a house keeper for Vikram. And she was also a spy for Ian and Natalie.

The trio walked up to the house and Cecily gave them the directions to the archives and Vikram's office before going back in to her room. Ian and Natalie padded down the hall way, not making a sound and stood in front of their father's office. Natalie did the honors of picking the lock and they softly closed the door behind them after they went in. they couldn't turn the light on so both of them got their phones out and switched on the flashlight app- not before making sure all the curtains were closed. Natalie sifted through the papers on her father's desk as Ian opened the cabinets, looking for information. There weren't anything useful or interesting so the pair silently exited the office, locking the door behind them once more. Their next stop was the archive. This time, Ian opened the lock, taking more time than Natalie as this one was more complicated. Again they entered silently and started to look through the files. After examining the ones from 2010, Natalie got bored and sat on the chair in front of a large oak table. On it, she realized were some files that probably Vikram had look through recently. She opened up the first file. It read- Operation K. She looked through the file.

"Um Ian?" Her voice was shaking. "You might want to look at this."

~~~~

Next morning

~~~~

Jiah and the Starlings set out to the airport to pick up James who was arriving today.

"Why do you call him Barbie?" Sinead asked Jiah.

Jiah smiled. "You know how Barbies are perfect? That's why I call him Barbie."

"He's perfect?" Ned asked.

"You'll see"

At the airport, they waited for around 10 minutes at the gate until a guy, 188 centimeters tall and with golden bronze hair appeared.

"Barbie!" Jiah called and he waved hi as he came over. To Sinead's surprise, he wasn't Korean like she thought.

"He was born in South Africa and moved to Korea when he was 7." Jiah explained. James had reached them by now and Sinead could see why he was described as perfect.

Because he was.

His eyes were perfect, his eyebrows were perfect, his nose was perfect, he was tall and muscular and his mouth was perfect and he was just

Perfect.

James enveloped Jiah in a bone crushing hug as Sinead and other females around them gaped at him.

"Hello? Earth to Sinead?" Ned snapped his fingers in front of her face.

Sinead blinked a few times and held her hand out to James.

"Hi, I'm Sinead and these are my idiot brothers, Ned and Ted." James shook her hand.

"Hi, my names James." Even his voice was perfect. Other girls around them were openly staring at him and when he spoke, one of the girls looked like she was about to feint. Jiah giggled.

"Lets go to the house! You must be tired." She said as she dragged him away from the crowd.

"Why were they staring at us?" James asked as he was dragged.

"Because I was too hot" Jiah answered sarcastically.

"Right." He said.

When they arrived at the car, Sinead got into the driver's seat.

"What? I want to drive." Ned said.

"I do not have a death wish." Sinead replied.

"Come on~~ please?" Ned begged.

"Nope, not going to happen when I am in the car." Sinead said and turned the engine on.

When they arrived at the mansion and James was settled, Sinead visited Jiah's room.

"Oh my god. He is perfect." She squealed.

Jiah smiled at her friends fangirling mode. "And he is the most clueless person I know." She added.

"Is that why he asked that question back at the airport?" Sinead asked.

Jiah nodded. "Yup, He has no idea what he does to the female population on this Earth. It's quite funny really."

Sinead laughed. "Oooo this is going to be so fun!!"

~~~~~~~~~

A/N

There is going to be a major renaming of the chapters very soon~~~

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and I am very sorry for not being able to update for about a month..

There were.. personal issues...

love you guys :)