Chapter 16- Breakfast

The smell of pancakes escaped from the kitchen where Nellie cooked, music blasting out of her earphones as she flipped the 27th pancake off the pan, on to a plate of a puppy-eyed Dan.

"Yes!!" He howled and put a MASSIVE amount of chocolate sauce, chocolate chips and whipped cream on to the obediently waiting pancakes on his plate. He licked his lips and ran out to the dining room where Amy, Ian, Natalie, the Starling triplets, Jake, Jonah, Phoenix, and Atticus sat all eating breakfast and sipping drinks.
"Where's the Holts?" Dan asked as he slid into a chair beside Atticus. Madison and Reagan chose that time to come into the dining room wearing matching tracksuits.

"What's for breakfast?" They asked in unison.

"Pancakes" Sinead replied, indicating her own with her fork. They both ran out of the room to the kitchen. The group soon heard them asking for pancakes to Nellie.

"Let me rephrase that." Dan said with his mouth full of pancakes. He swallowed. "Where's Hamilton and Jiah?"

"We're here." They said simultaniously as they entered the dining room as Madison and Reagan had done only a few seconds before. The only difference was that Jiah and Hamilton's hair was wet -from swimming- and that Jonah's face went hard.

"Dude, you nearly missed breakfast." Dan told Hamilton as both him and Jiah went into the kitchen searching for food.

"Why were they together?" Jake asked the group in general.

"Because we met at the pool and I bet Hamiltin in a swimming race." Jiah told him as she reentered the diningroom, this time holding a plate with pancakes drizzled in strawberry syrup and whipped cream in one hand and a glass of orange juice in the other.

"You bet a TOMAS in a sports race?" Ian asked, clearly impressed.

"I just like to swim. I bet he would beat me in any other sports" Jiah replied slipping into a seat beside Jonah.

"Morning." Jonah said to her flashing his trademark grin.

"Good morning" Jiah replied with a equally stunning smile. With that, Hamilton and his sisters came in the diningroom and sat down in empty seats. When she was sure everyone was finished, Amy cleared her thoat and said,

" So, school is starting next week and everyone here is going. No exceptions. Wait... Do you want to go Jiah?"

"School? Here? You mean like an American school?" Jiah asked.

Amy nodded. "Yup"

"I guess... Its not like I will have anything to so when you guys are all in school"

" Ok that's decided. So as I was saying, school is starting next week and noone has uniforms or anything. So we're going shopping tomorrow for supplies."

Natalie squealed at the sound of shopping but she was the only one excited. Everyone else either groaned or moaned or developed a sudden interest on the floor.

" Shopping is tomorrow so you are free to do anything today." Amy said and with that, she stiod up and walked out, with Jake's arm around her waist.

"So, what should we do?" Dan asked, rubbing his palms together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

hey guys!!
The other cahill has hit the 1.25k point !!!  Okey dokey then.. The next chapter should be up this weekend at the latest so anyone who wanta to read about Amy spending quality time with Jake... Hit read!!!

Please dont forget to....

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow!!!