Chapter 44- Jealous much?

Amy, Jake, Natalie and Ian went down to the living room and found the Starlings, Dan and Atticus watching the Avengers- the age of Ultron and Jiah and James looking at diagrams that James had brought with him. When James saw the group enter, he stood up and walked over to them, introducing himself.

"so, has Jiah been behaving?" James asked as they all sat down again. Jake and Natalie had gone to watch the movie and Ian and Amy sat at the table where Jiah was drawing something.

"shut up." Jiah said as soon as James asked. Amy smiled. They were just like her and Dan. Like siblings.

"Hope you did not break the hearts of every guy at the new school of yours" James said smirking. Jiah grunted in annoyance.

"Well I know that 4 boys already asked her out and got their hearts broken into pieces." Amy said cheekily.

"Only four? Where that's a record." Jake said in mock surprise.

"Hamilton scares them away" Ian said, enjoying Jiah getting annoyed. Jiah smacked Ian upside on hi head.

"Ow!" Ian moaned. Jiah poked her tongue out at him and got back to drawing.

"What are you working on?"

"Just a project we started few months ago." Jiah replied. She showed them the diagram she was working on.

"Is that a skateboard?" Ian asked. James smiled.

"close," he said. "It's a hover board." Amy opened her eyes wide.

"Hover boards? as in like 'back to the future'?

"yup." Jiah said. "But this one's going to work on water too."

Ian let out a long whistle. "cool." The doorbell rang, interrupting their discussion.

Amy jumped up. "I'll get it." Jiah turned back to her drawing.

"James, do you think the air resistance would be a problem if we make that front part wider?" she asked. James leaned in at studied the diagram. He stole her pencil from her hand and did some quick calculations on the corner of the paper. Hamilton chose that moment to enter the livingroom. He saw a good looking guy he had never seen before close to Jiah. Too close.

Dude you haven't even asked her out yet. His thoughts raced through his head. Jiah looked up from the diagram she was bent over. Her eyes brightened when she was Hamilton.

"You're back!" She said and smiled. James looked up too. His eyes met with a guy who stared at him with a gaze that said I-don't-know-who-you-are-but-I-still-want-to-kill-you.

Jiah looked form Hamilton to James, then to Hamilton again. She burst out laughing. Ian looked up from the diagram he was studying.

"What's so funny?" He asked. Jiah couldn't answer because she was doubled over in laughter. When she got herself in control again, Jiah introduced James to Hamilton.

"Hamilton, this is James, the most annoying big brother anyone could have on the planet and James, this is Hamilton Holt. He's a Thomas. Try not to kill each other, okay?" and with that, she fell in to helpless laughter again when she saw James gaze turn steely at the mention of Hamilton's name. He had heard about this guy and Jiah- from Sinead of course. Ian caught on to what was happening and tried to keep his expression straight but failed miserably. While the two 'men' checked each other out, Jiah stood up, put her diagrams away and announced that she was going to go watch the movie. Ian followed. Than Hamilton and James, still staring at each other.

Jiah sat down next to Sinead on the plush carpet leaning against the couch. James took his seat on the other side of Sinead. Jiah could see her friend smile even in the darkness. Hamilton took his seat next to her and Jiah automatically rested her head on Hamilton's shoulder and in return, Hamilton circled his arm around her waist.

"Oi! Hands off" James said jokingly.

"Shut up." Jiah said and snuggled closer to Hamilton.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

thanks for reading guys!

The story is near to the end :)

thank you for sticking with me throughout

Love yous