Chapter5 - Airport

Jiah hated crowds. Once, when she was a child, she got lost in a crowd of fans screaming for SHINee. Luckily, Uncle Alistair found her crying under an old oak tree.

Romeo, sensing his owner's discomfort, barked at the people in front of him. Startled, the people began to move faster. Jiah just followed Romeo, deep in thought. Then, Romeo started growling at two figures that didn't move. Jiah looked up. Two boys were arguing over something.

Then, the smaller boy looked up.

"Oohhh, cute! It's a puppy!" he cried.

Romeo kept growling.

"Ssshhh." Jiah told her golden retriever. "I'm sorry," she told the boys. "He was just trying to make a way through all these people." She shuddered at the thought of people pressing all around her.

"Not a fan of crowds?" The older boy asked. He looked surprising different to the boy beside him. "Amy was used to be afraid of crowds" he commented.

The smaller boy rolled her eyes "here we go again." he muttered under his breath and reached a hand to Jiah. "I'm Atticus Rosenbloom. And that's my lovesick brother Jake." He rolled his eyes again.

Jiah shook his hand. "Jiah Oh" she replied."By the way, do you know how to get to the Cahill mansion?"

Jake looked up sharply and asked,"and why would you need to go there?"

"Umm.. Family business." Jiah replied.

Jake looked suspicious.

"We are going there too! We can give you a ride if you like." Atticus shouted and started towards the exit.

"Whoa, whoa. How do we know that you are lying?" Jake asked.

Jiah rolled her eyes. "Because Amy and Dan came to my house once" she said and added silently 'Though they didn't know I even existed.'

"They came to your house?" Jake asked.

"Yes. And Dan played warcraft till his fingers got sore." She replied.

"That sounds like Dan." Said Atticus, giggling.

They all started to walk to the exit. Romeo followed Jiah.

"He doesn't need a leash." Atticus commented.

"Romeo doesn't need one. He just follows me wherever I go." The next words just slipped out of her mouth before she could stop them. "Uncle Alistair got him for my birthday."

"You knew Alistair Oh?" Jake asked. "Wait... Same surnames!"He cried.

Romeo started growling.

"Shhh" Jiah said suddenly. They were outside in the cold air. It was getting dark.

"What?" Jake asked in a whisper.

Then six masked figures surrounded them. They didn't carry any weapons but still looked like mini mountains.

"Oh, that" Jake said, pushing Atticus between him and Jiah. "Hey!" he protested.

The one closest to Jiah spoke. "Come quietly and you will not be hurt" He said.

"Yeah right" Jiah snorted. Then she added quietly. "When I say duck, duck"

"What?" Jake and Atticus were puzzled.

Jiah threw a punch at the advancing man- who got knocked out- and yelled "Duck!"

Jake and Atticus ducked. At the same second, Jiah launched a flying twist kick, hitting the man behind her solidly in the head. The remaining 4 men advanced towards them when Jiah pulled out a gun and shot them one after another. They all fell, unconscious.

"Are they dead?" Atticus asked.

"Nah, they're just knocked out." Jiah replied. Then they saw police lights coming towards them.

"Oh crap" Said Jake. "Run!"

They all started to run.

"Atticus, take Romeo and try to look innocent." Said Jiah. "We'll meet you at your car in 10" Atticus started to run to the right. "Follow" Jiah told Romeo and the golden retriever bounded after him.

"What now?" Jake asked. Jiah pulled him around the corner and swore. It was blocked. "sh**. We're doomed." They could hear the police shouting, searching for them.

"What do two teenagers do in an alleyway?" Jake asked

"What?" Jiah was confused.

A policeman was just coming around the corner when Jake grabbed Jiah, pushed her against the wall and hovered his lips milimetres from hers. Jiah was too shocked to move. The policeman swept the torch light over them and muttered, "Kids these days." And kept on running

Jake pulled away from Jiah. "I'm sorry." He apologized. "But it was..."

Jiah put up her hand to stop him. "Nah its fine. It was nesscessary" She said firmly."Now where's your guy's car?"

"This way" replied Jake and started to lead the way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N
Sorry I havent updated in a while. School started and we have exams coming up. Grrrr....

Ill try to update often;)