Chapter 1- Departure

A/N :

Speeches inside ** are spoken in different languages.

Also the story is set in after the second series and Natalie Kabra is not dead though Alistair Oh is.

Just so you know ;) enjoy!!

Disclaimer I DO NOT OWN ANY CHARACTERS FROM THE 39 CLUES SERIES !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seoul, South Korea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ji Ah Oh turned away from the mansion and started to walked down the driveway to the waiting limousine.

She had locked the mansion down, including the numerous secret rooms, changed the codes to 28 digit numbers -memorised, of course- and made sure that the iris scanners only picked up hers.

She was leaving.

Possibly for good.

And she didn't even care.

Yes, she was reassured by the fact that she was the only one that was allowed in. But however, that wasn't the only reason.

She was relieved, maybe even glad, that she was getting away from the memories that still haunted her around the house.

Memories of her adopted dad, Uncle Alistair.

She never called him dad. It was always uncle Alistair. From the moment she first saw him in the orphanage, 12 years ago.

She missed him. A lot.

As she got into the limousine, Harold, her butler looked up from the book he was looking at, from the seat across her.

* Drive* she told Mr Chung, her driver. The limousine glided smoothly away from the mansion, towards the airport.

* They might kick you out* Harold told her.

* They might kick us out* Ji Ah retorted, indicating Romeo, her golden retriever.

* True* he muttered.

* We'll just come back* she said matter of factly.

* but you don't think you will* he pointed out.

Ji Ah just nodded and turned to the window.

That was why she locked the mansion down, after all.