Chapter 22- How to cheer up Natalie

Just to clear things up, the reunion started on Monday, shopping was Wednesday and this chapter is set on FRIDAY, a day after Natalie met Eric. School starts the next Monday..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Madison was at the Gym with Hamilton. She was hitting the punching bag over and over again with well timed kicks and calculated punches. Her brother was lifting weights at the other side of the room, shirtless, showing off his six pack.

Reagan was at the gaming room. She was playing COD by herself and she was so close to beating her personal high score.

Ian... Was being Ian. He was playing chess by himself in the study, and had been for the past 3 hours

Amy was with Jake. They were at the small clearing behind the mansion, had arms around each other and were talking and laughing.

Dan and Atticus were playing a game of Tennis at the courts. Phoenix was keeping the score for them.

The Starlings were at Ted and Ned's room, discussing about the first Ekatrina class they were to have tomorrow.

Jiah had found a soundproof music studio and was playing the piano and her flute. Jonah joined her and they began to sing along to Jonah's guitar.

Natalie was heartbroken. She was at her room. She did not come out for breakfast and was trying not to show everyone that she was upset. She had only met him for a short period of time but she was still miserable. She actually liked him. She liked his personality. His heart stopping smile. How he treated her equally to other people, not like a high class royalty that everyone did. She liked how he did not know that her mother was the most evil woman of the world. But most of all, she liked how he could make her insides melt, just like that. She had came back yesterday early. She called Steven and asked if he could pick her up earlier than she had requested. She stayed silent during the whole ride and shut herself in the pink room that she and Sinead shared when she came back. She went down for dinner, excused herself early and came back up to the room and pretended to sleep when Sinead came in. She planned on doing the same today. Stay in the room, only come out when nessesary. Too bad for her, this was not to be in a house full of Cahills.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ian knew something was up with his sister. So when Daniel suggested that they carry on the game of Truth or Dare they had played on the first night, he quickly went upstairs and grabbed his sulking sister from her room. He declared that he was going first when they all settled down in a circle and asked,

"Dan. Truth or Dare."

When Dan had shouted out dare like he predicted Dan would, Ian turned to his sister and asked,

" Nat, could you please bring down your makeup bag?"

Natalie, understanding what his brother was about to do, smiled a little at stood up, going upstairs to grab her ginormous makeup bag.

Meanwhile, Dan came to the same conclusion.

" Never! I AM NEVER PUTTING MAKEUP ON THIS WORK OF ART!!!! YOU CANT MAKE ME!!!!!!!" He screamed.

Ian smirked. " Too bad. I can."

"NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!" Dan cried when he saw Natalie reenter the room with the makeup bag in her hands. She was smiling.

"Oh why sis, why don't you do the honours." Ian told her. Nat smirked evily and put the bag down in the middle of the circle. She opened it and pulled out.... An eyelash curler.
The whole group fell over from laughing too hard. Dan however,was petrified.

" GET THAT THING AWAY FROM ME!!!!! AMY! ATTICUS! SOMEONE! HELLLLPPPPPP!!!!!"

His cries died down when still laughing Hamilton pinned his arms back and put his hand over Dan's mouth. Madison and Reagan grabbed his legs to stop him from kicking Nat. Nat approached Dan slowly with the eyelash curler in one hand and mascara in the other, still with that evil looking smirk on her lips. She did her thing on Dan, the whole time him screaming for help and the others rolling on the floor laughing. Nat curled his eyelashes, put on mascara, eyeliner, eyeshadow, foundation, blush and tried to put on lip gloss on him but everytime she tried, Dan bared his teeth at her so she gave up. When she was finished, Dan looked....... Like a girl.

"Oh my god!!!! Amy do you have a wig?" Sinead asked. Amy grinned, ran upstairs and came back with a long blonde hair wig. They put it on Dan and Nat snapped some pictures on her iphone.

"You look like a girl more than me!!!" Madison cried, holding her stomach from too much laughter. Atticus had tears im his eyes from laughing too hard. Nat was also smiling, momentarily forgetting about Eric.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N

you go girl!!! Well done in making Dan look like a girl :)

Vote

Comment

FOLLOW!!!