Chapter 11: |Because I Love Him So Much|

"I messed up... Didn't I..?"

Zeno asked looking thoroughly dispirited as though he was truly regretting it..

Zeno's question instantly bought Kuro a heart attack. He didn't even know how to respond.

Hello.. Boss..? Is that a trick question..?

He was positive his young master might order an assassination if he agreed with him. But, he would throw him away on a river and disown him if he lies anyway..!

Aye.. Aye.. No..

The truth must always prevail at all costs even if his boss didn't like it..

He thought mentally shaking his head. But, only managed to mutter meekly trying hard to put up a brave face.

"Yes.. Boss.. You did.."

Zenon got up from the chair completely exhausted. Thankfully though, he wasn't angry with Kuro but rather just him.

"Oh... I knew it! I totally lost my cool when she treated me like a stranger with that sweet docile voice of hers. Your majesty..?? Your.Majesty!!! Just when was I ever a third person to Anastasia.. Kuro..!!"

Zeno yelled turning his head back and looked at Kuro ferociously like a mad panther.

"Yes.. Boss. Yes.. She mustn't have done that... "

Kuro resumed his usual routine of agreeing with him and only started to tell his views, before he was interuppted miserably.

"But, think about it.. Rottenstein-samma have always been a person who cares too much about appearances.. It would really be a problem if the other people comes to know-"

"Shut up!!"

Shatter*

Yet, another teacup got brutally murdered on the wall as Kuro barely managed to dodges it.

Oh... Dear..

I think, this will take a while.. I better just wait for him to cool down..

Kuro closed his eyes calmly.

"And..that jerk!! B-Bluebeard, Was it!? That son of b**th, Bluebeard!! I knew, he was trouble since the first day I saw him... H-How.. d-dare he come up with such a deliberate lie to manage Anastasia's obvious mischief in front of.. me?!? I knew, her much before he ever did.. Goddamnitt! Arrrghhh!"

Zeno gritted his teeth crushing a paper in fury and then ended up tearing it to bits.

Kuro was literally bewildered.

That's what you are worried about..? And, not that Miss Rottenstein's causing trouble in the first place..??

Goshhh... This young master of his..

Kuro bit his lips and was controlling very hard to not let any of his true thoughts slip by accident.

"She.. And those friends of hers.. Are not supposed to come here.."

Zeno finally got to the real trouble in hand and placed his arm on his head after sitting on the chair once again.

"Like I said, this place.. This realm is too dangerous as it is.. And, at these times they must never have stepped into here.. "

"Aha.. " Kuro snapped his finger with a smile looking at Zeno finally gathering senses and spoke of the real reason he got her.

"Boss, I am glad you bought this up. Now that you mention it, It is quite unbelievable but, just like his majesty, King Charming ordered us to investigate on the Ancient Realm, we have spotted many ripped down trees, chaotic lands, trembling creatures and several traces that signify the entery of an outsider.