Chapter 35: |It's A Win-Win Game If You Lose (3)|

Looking at how soaked I was with my juice tainted clothes, before we formally started the battle Robinhood offered to lend me his clothes, that didn't look any different from my usual casuals.

Put to an edge with no other choice than this, (as the other girls didn't have any spare) I reculantly accepted his proposal and entered the dressing room with the new change of clothes and sighed.

I completely hated this.

I wanted to go home desperately.

And, this jerk just wouldn't stop putting me on this sticky situations..!

"Battle. Battle. Battle."

From the outside, I hear the crowd still chanting for the two of us to fight with each other and it seemed like I really can't escape from the situation anymore.

I was left with no choice but, to fight with him.

And, about that bullying earlier..

Robinhood clearly suspected that something happened to me..

Right..?

B-But.. Why isn't he doing anything..? Just what does he think me as..

I thought and quickly opened the new folded clothes I had got from the party's host.

And this was when I saw a small neatly written note inside it. There was a pink slip and by the smell of the thickly scented perfume, I could easily suspect this was from the three sirens.

When did they..?

Ah, could it be when Robinhood ordered few of his sidekicks to bring me the clothes..?

Worried that there might be some prank I immediately checked the clothes again and surprisingly found none.

Feeling a bit confused by all this, I looked around the closed glass windows of the entire room when, I finally spotted the peculiar words written on the chit of paper.

'It's a win-win game if you lose. So, make sure Robinhood defeats you without any glitch.
                                     -The Siren Sisters

________________

Creeped out by the letter's confusing contents, I quickly changed myself and walked out of the room where I found Robinhood waiting for me eagerly.

"Rottenstein! You are here. Waaaaah!! Cool! You look super cool! I am sure the girls would go crazy, when theu see you. Though you would look more good in my usual clothes.. "

He said in thinking when I was literally shocked at his words.

His.. "The infamous super flashy' clothes!!?!

No. Thank you!

"W-We must probably join the others.." I said with a shaky smile and Robinhood nodded immediately.

Like said when we reached the garden  we soon found that everyone were sincerely waiting for the rematch between the two of us.

They had already cleared out the space on the middle and stood around on a circle with the swimming a few feet apart from the place.

Taking in a deep breath, I went to the center with Robinhood when I noticed Alice standing admith the ground with a frowning face.

Feeling guilty to meet her eyes, I quickly awerted my gaze and soon my clashed with the three siren girls.

They had a funny and cocky expression on their faces and then pointed the note they had given me as though they were saying me to follow their words without much ado.