Chapter 39: |Midnight Picnic With Zeno-Kun (1)|

When I woke up, I noticed that I was already lying on my bed with the warm cloth placed on my forehead.

I blinked at the warmth of the furnace lit dorm room, noticed a few medicines kept beside my bed above the drawer and my entire body fully bundled up inside a blanket.

Surprisingly, my fever was coming down rapidly and feeling an arm glowing with blue magic holding mine lightly peaking out of the bed covers, I noticed a blurry silhouette taking care of me admith this illness.

Madame Sarah is probably here.

I reasoned to myself and shut my eyes again.

The dream or even hallucination I had just seen was very nice..

I saw Zeno on my dream.

And, though he was on his new nerdy disguise that he had adapted when he first dropped me on the school, he was still looking all handsome and gorgeous with his pleasant smile.

And, the words he spoke then..

'Hi..! Did you miss me.. Anastasia chan..?'

I thought of them again and literally closed my blackets at the memory and wagged my legs excitedly.

'Ekkk! Zeno.. Kun..! This is too unfair!.. Even his voice was so warm, cozy and more good than the summer wind.! How can he do like this to me, even though I like him so much..Ughufu.?'

'Ha..'

I sighed in pleasure and quickly shut my eyes again in order to remember the contents more vividly.

It's fortunate, I had got a wonderful dream like this after all this time but..

I closed my eyes more harder and grinned under the blankets.

I want to continue this pleasant imaginary experience and sleep now, so I could meet Zeno on my dreams again! Ekkk!

The thought pleased me so much and when thought of how I could be a bit happy at least now.., I suddenly hear the familiar voice from my dreams being echoed again with a light chuckle.

"It's alright you wanted to sleep grinning like an idiot now that your body feels much better by this time.. But,..Don't you know it's rude to do that before an incredibley handsome guest who rarely visits you..? "

The voice said and I abruptly got up from my bed with a start.

Arae.. This voice is!

I abruptly looked for the source sitting on my bed in one corner with a bright smile and conformed my suspection..

With, the same golden hair that hung on his forehead, stricking face that would force people nosebleeds, flashy grin of a natural flirt and of course the delicate looks of an angel in design, who would it be if it wasn't Zeno Charming itself?... 

I blinked several times for conformation. My breath chocked in complete shock...

His smiling face that just couldn't stop grinning at my extremely surprised facial expression was too photogenic and stunning that mentally my lips opened wide like a fish.

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!! "

My voice then unsurprisingly echoed out from them like a broken radio.

Zeno seemed too shocked at my unexpected reaction, too.

"Calm down. Calm down.."

He abruptly plunged his palms towards my mouth and closer it with his smile visibly wavering then.