Chapter 18: |Prince Robin's Friend|

Ah..

It was truly an understatement that I was an extremely troublesome person and Protagonist Raymond knew that from that instant. It had only been a few hours since we had got here, and I had already caused a huge ruckus where quick rumors about seeing a wild monster on these lonely grassland spread far and wide.

A new set of rumors that there wasn't a monster at all, only an over expressive person with a wild imagination to even portray a person as a monster and be so believable had to be spread fast to subdue the previous ones. And, it was the responsiblity of the classmates who overheard our entire conversation to clear the previous facts.

Raymond couldn't maintain his calm at all anymore. He completely exploded and lashed me out.

"Robinson Cecil- I mean, Prince Robinhood might find you..?! Why do you speak as though he is terrifying monster.. Ms Rottenstein..?!! He's just a person or a monster. Address him with that identity instead of building baseless stories! Can't you see how much chaos you have already done so far!?? " .

He yelled at me again and the others shook their heads in frustration for actually being fools to believe my words.

"You don't understand! He's not-" I started but, Ray shook off my words just like that as though they were spoken to rocks and stones and said me sternly.

"Ms Rottenstein, I am sorry I cannot amuse myself into your own love affairs and if you don't mind stop blocking the way. Our grades are in the line here. You can't act like a brat play around in matters like this.. "

He said sternly walking away and I really had to end up pouting at his extremely strict words.

It's alright if you don't want to listen to me.. But, why are you yelling me like this.. Class Rep!

Well, I just made a little slip of tounge in my sentences. It was them who mistook my words and filled the blanks.

I stomped the ground at my wasted effort and followed them to the stadium with a sulking face.

Everyone went back to their businesses and the storm that occured on that place diminished just like that without a trace.

At this time, I spotted Alice look at my expression with a bit of amusement. But, then thought something else that made her make a dark expression and immediately frowned bitterly a few seconds later when our eyes clashed.

She soon stalked faster on the ground far away from my direction as though she didn't just look at me and walked away as though she was avoiding a virus.

I was completely confused at her weird guestures.

She was the one who I had caught her staring at me. So why should she frown as though I was her grave enemy the moment I looked back at her when I was here minding my own business..

Ugh.. This girl is so complicating!!

Like it or not, we soon reached the main stadium which was situated inside a enormous red canopy tent, in a few minutes and found that the ground was already flocked with people by the time we got there.

And, I know everyone there belonged to the Crimson Foxes.

Our original Captain Lord Rumple wasn't there today. Though today's event was special it's wasn't important enough for him to get here.

But, other than that many other important people were there.

The typically very rarely seen seniors of the Foxes were everywhere the eye could see and there were even few very prominent invited lecturers of the other houses scattered here and there on the blue chairs for the spectators.