Chapter 19: | Even Below The Bottom Of The Class Chain |

I was completely shocked by his attitude. I wanted to rush forward and help her but Robin stopped me.

The referee abruptly came forward to Ira-chan's rescue and seperated the two companions vigorously. But, the boy only quit when the referee threatened. "Young man, you would be disqualified if you do this.. "

The two were soon painfully seperated and the boy looked like he was dying to kill Iracebeth.

Iracebeth spat blood on the floor and before she soon got herself ready for the match.

Just as the competants got themselves ready, the sound of 'boos' dedicated for Ira seemed to echo from every corner of the canopy tent like a christmas carol. There seemed to be absolutely no one who wanted to cheer her on.

I was filled with conflicted feelings when I saw that sight. It was pathetic and trying to do the very least I can..

"You can do it, Ira-chan!! All the best! "

I screamed in top of my voice and get quite a number of mean glares aimed at me. Being a person who was accompaning me, Robin was trying his best to calm them down. But, I didn't care because.. If my words could promote at least a very scarce amount of support to that pitiful bullied girl. I thought it was all worth it.

It was exactly when the referee blew the whistle that my words reached Ira-chan and she instantly looked back at me.

She smiled but, that was not a smile of assurance at all. It was a similar smile that one makes when the accept whatever fate gives to them. The exact same smile I made when my first crush, Prince Charming, the first, Cinderella's lover rejected my feeling of love of that grand ball..

She was smiling that way and her lips soon moved softly as though they said.. 'I desperately wish I could do that.. '

The guy then hit her! He punched her. The girl tried to dodge his hits but, was forcefully wounded again. I didn't know why but, I noticed that Iracebeth didn't do anything to retort back his powerful blows. She was as numb as an human statue in the entrance gate and did absolutely nothing except protect herself from making his stop hitting her vital parts.

At that time looking at this I couldn't understand wheather this was because Iracebeth was really weak (Especially since her body was already filled with many scars from being bullied) or The guy was too strong for her(though I knew he wasn't as his moves were too shabby) or.. A more sensible reason, the girl was refusing to fight back no matter what happened. The loud boos that insulted Iracebeth didn't do anything good to this situation too.

No.. No.. They can't do that..

This is torture why is she not fighting back.. The lad.. He's gonna kill her..! Shouldn't the referee stop this brutal..

I looked at the referee abruptly and noticed a small smirk fall on his face when he saw this. And, that's when it striked me..

He loved it too.. I looked at the horrifying faces of the other elder people.. They seemed to look upset at what they saw.. But, in the corner they looked happy too..

A villaness.. She was getting punished for her sins.. Just like she deserves..that's good and satisfying that's what almost everyone seemed to think..

"Ouch.. That's too brutal.." Robin commented to me cringing but, his ireses abruptly widened when he saw me vanished from that place.

The next second he heard my voice being screamed on that stage and saw my flinging my thread powers fast unto both of the comepetants to seperate them.

"Stop it!!! You are gonna kill her!! "

I yelled from the stage's certain corner and instantly everyone's attention was diverted to me.