Chapter 38: |Biologically A Female|

"Y-You are ...God.. Eros??! Right...?"

I was shocked to pieces.

"Haha.. Cha..Chaaang!! It's Eros Cupid, the God of Love for you..? So, Did this handsome, amazing, powerful and almighty god settle the dept he had to pay for getting released from that timeless prison last time.!"

"Prison..? You mean.. You were actually prisoned in the Cave of Amoura..? Why? Did you commit any serious crime?" I asked him.

It was already a big shock that, the god we helped back then was god Cupid himself, the true owner of the cave. More ever, he is moving normally in this time frozen dimension. But, I know there is no reason he would lie to me. So, I did not doubt god Cupid's identity..

Coming to think..

Lord... Cupid.. He is the first greek god I have met in life and flesh.

All the others gods were the dead ones on that dimension. Though, I do remember few people who looked as divine and powerful like those gods. The old woman I met on The Cave Enigma along with Tiny and that fox girl is one among them.

"Naah. But your sister is just too short tempered that she just can't rest without punishing me... Ohh.. My dear. Don't give me that look. I'll leave that story about your other sibling for another day. Oba-chan..'Chloe' would be super mad if I blunder more secrets ahead of time.. And trust me. You do not want to see her like that..!"

Lord Cupid sprouted everything at a single breath that I hardly understood what he was saying.

Lord Cupid however simply chuckled at my expression and looked around curiously.

He picked one of the tiny red threads floating around the place. I noticed Mr Whiskers doing the same with his claws.

"Amazing.. You are really amazing you know that.. ?"

Lord Cupid looked at the strange frozen dimension in awe and approached my cat.

"I know, what Atropos did was unpredictable and abrupt while she made this decision. But, I am positive even she wouldn't predicted that she would create a unique variable like you who would easily mess with time and space..?"

Mr Whiskers scowled at him. But, surprisingly he soon got comfortable with Lord Cupid's touch and purred to him.

I on the other hand was still lost.

"Wait what?" I stammered.

What is he even talking about??

"I mean. Stopping the reincarnation cycle of every single character in the Fiction World, reversing the story of Sleeping Beauty with the help of your spirit animal.. and freezing time like its a cup if tea.."

Lord Cupid lifted Mr Whiskers on his arm.

Ok now he's accusing me.

"Wah.. Wait. Wait a minute."

I stopped Lord Cupid's rapid fire information.

"Atropos..? Do you mean Goddess Atropos the dead Third Fate created me..? I was created by story books just like any other character. Didn't the Three Fates already stop weaving stories..? Isn't that the reason the children from the forbidden beach even exist..? And, most of all... Stop playing with my cat and listen to me when I am talking Lord Cupid..!"

I yelled at him in frustration.

Truth be told.

Lord Cupid really has an annoying personality.

I really cannot get anything what god Cupid was saying. He's just being wayyyy too vague..

It seems like he seems to be trying to hide some things from me since he's afraid of a certain woman.