Chapter 14: |A Very Secret Relationship (2)|

Kuro who was sitting along with Zeno on another corner at the same time, was just telling him about his great tolerance towards Bluebeard.

"I am very proud of you, boss. I confess everytime, I saw that wizard boy get close to Anastasia-samma since now.. I get so striken that I feel my soul escaping from my body. Especially when you were cursing him the very day before.. You've restrained well, your majesty. You are turning mature.."

Kuro praised him giving the roasted meat to Zeno.

"Of course, I must, Kuro.."

Zeno replied taking it with utterly dry and bored irises.

"Anastasia.. was right before.. I really overreact and thoroughly lose my reason when it comes to him. And, I cannot always keep doing that everytime she gets close to just any guy..

Besides, she really treats that.. son of bi- .. g-guy.. as a very close friends.. I am not immature enough to get jealous about a person like that.. "

Zeno almost spilt his real fellings.

This was when, Kuro suddenly noticed Bluebeard walk towards Anastasia with the bowl of soup and immediately gasped closing his mouth abruptly.

"Huhhhh...!! E-Even when he deliberately a-approaches her in front of everyone to win her favour.."

Kuro uttered awkwardly.

"Hmm.."

Zeno said softly spotting who Kuro was looking at. He had to resist so hard to control himself from knocking out Bluebeard.

"Rotten. You just dropped your soup, right..? Here. Have some of mine.. before they clean the vessel.."

"Oh... Yeah.. You are right.."

Anastasia, who had just woke up from her overloaded trance looked up at him carelessly.

"Ohhh.. Look at that..! The guy who almost treats every other girl like she is nothing is actually being very considerate to Anastasia... Your actions can be totally be misleading Bluebeard.. "

Merida dragged deliberately teasing him. She noticed many other students looking at the scene with the same expression as her.

Bluebeard blushed abruptly.

"What-? Misleading..! T-This is just something I always do.. Since, Rotten just can't do anything right-"

Kuro's anxiety intensed when he heard that.

"H-he's definately exaggerating boss.. Definately exaggerating.. Right? So, please calm down, boss.."

He asked quickly to the other trembling squad members who had also noticed a scary aura coming out of Zeno's entire body.

"I am calm, Kuro."

Zeno smiled as brightly as he could.

But, Kuro felt it to be scary as the smile of a grim reaper.

"Geez, you really are too careless Rotten. What will you do if I didn't notice-"

Bluebeard told her scratching his neck awkwardly when Anastasia suddenly touched the bowl held by his other arm interrupting him.

"Hehe.. Thank you so much, Bluebeard."

Anastasia flashed him a bright blinding smile that immediately fluttered the hearts of both the men watching her.

When, she put more pressure on the bowl to actually take it from him, that was when, the certain level headed, mature, blonde haired prince couldn't hold it in any longer.