Chapter 32: |The Forbidden People Of The Junkyard Beach (2) |

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!?!"

I screamed on the girl's face and immediately ran away from the place as I noticed many other similar looking faceless children walking towards me from the corners with their arms stretched out.

"Dunborch! Mr Rian!"

I cried out to the two companions who had come here with me to this incredibley scary place, but it was no use. The children were still following me like real life zombie kids..

I ran as fast as I could without even waiting to catch my breath and this was when I bumped into the curly haired familiar teenager once again.

"Aha, Rottenstein. I can't believe you had actually left me off like that. I followed you and now we are literally lost and- Whaa-"

Merida abruptly stopped complaining when I threw a giant bear hug over her.

"Ah.. There.. There. It's alright.." She abruptly noticed how frightened I was and tried her best to soothe me. " What happened.. Rottenstein?.. Why are you so- ..Ahhh.. C-could it be that..You have actually met them on this seashore..? "

The girl asked when I slowly released her.

I heard the footsteps of few figures walk out from the creepy shadows.

"T-Them..? "

"Yes.. Them.. "

Merida's finger pointed back. And, when I finally got the courage to make an attempt to turn back to their direction..

Unsurprisingly, I found a dozen of little children with completely tattered clothes, pale faces, skinny bodies and absolutely no faces walking up towards us, slowly.

Fear filled my face again but, Merida didn't mind it at all. She abruptly ran up towards those scary looking kids as though they were her age old friends.

The children didn't cry her name being mouth less but, looking at their arms raised up towards the sky I could easily judge that they would probably do that if that didn't have such kind of appearance.

"How are you, guys? Did my father bring you some food? Did you like them..? "

Merida chirped excitedly as they replied with little guestures.

"Ah, you are wearing my childhood gown..!? That looks so cute on you.. Hahaha. Ya. Ya. I love you guys too.. "

Merida said all this laughing as she hugged the little faceless gathering around her just like the bees of a honeycomb.

A gentle bright light that specializes her role as a kind hearted heroine fell over her entire form.

Seeing the sight was really warming.

And, I confess it was very good enough that even my initial fear of these mysterious people slowly disappeared.

But, there was still one question that remained on my mind.

"D-Dunborch.. Are these kids.. The forbidden people of The Junkyard village..?"

"How many times should I tell you! They are not forbidden.. They're just-.. "

Merida started in an annoyed and frustrated tone but, she abruptly stopped when she looked at how shocked, confused and sorrowful face looked at that moment.

I stared at the bunch with a speechless expression.

I-I .. I didn't know what to say at all...

These children..

I wondered why they had been pushed to this level as the forbidden people... But, to think that it was their homes that had been stolen and turned into a junkyard just because they have no face, no eyes and no lips to protest to the misdoings of the heartless other people is just..