Chapter 41: |Return To Home For Vacation|

A few minutes after, Zeno had left, Mrs Sarah spotted Alice stalking on the stairs that was a steps away from the two girls's shared dorm room, pondering with her disturbed feelings to herself.

When Alice noticed the dorm lady staring at her, she quickly flung her hands forward in an explanation.

"Miss Lindell.. What are you-"

"I-It's n-not what you think, Mrs Sarah...! I-I had just left my pillows and bed covers out here.. Rottenstein seems to be sleeping.. S-So.. So.. I was just wondering how I could get in without disturbing her!!"

Alice spilled with quick words.

Mrs Sarah looked at the young blonde again.

So.. She wanted to get in but, doesn't know how..?..

Hmm.. It's good that his majesty has already left after informing her. And, by the looks of it, It seems like the girl hasn't spotted anything about his appearance at all.

So, this means..

"It's alright. I've heard Miss Rottenstein has gotten better by now.. So, you can go in and take your things. You wouldn't disturb her."

Mrs Sarah told her.

"Heard..? "

Alice spotted something amiss.

"A-Ah.. I mean, I checked her temperature only recently. She was already feeling much better Miss Lindell."

The old dorm lady quickly corrected her words in a second.

Oh dear, thank goodness. She almost revealed the fact that she hadn't checked on the lady at all, because of the confidence she had on her boss, his majesty's capabilities since he's training under Doctor Gretal...

Mrs Sarah let out a sigh of relief.

"So... Um.. Miss Lindell.. I've been thinking of going in now and checking the young miss.. Do you wanna join me..?"

Mrs Sarah said with a small smile.

Since, this was what Alice had wanted all along but, couldn't bring up herself she chirped immediately.

"Yes! I do! "

The blonde said with a bright smile.
_______

Inside the certain room, Yuki was having an extremely hard time.

T-That kiss...!

That disgusting kiss from the dam*ed prince!!

Ughhhhh!!

The little fox who had currently transformed herself into a cute white haired human girl like figure for convenience, tipped the cotton in a cleaning liquid and kept wiping her pure faced mistress's lips continuously.