Side Story 4: |You Were Bullying Rottenstein! How Could You!? |

'Rottenstein is.... definitely avoiding me.. '

After, pondering his thoughts to himself for a long time under a certain tree shade Robinhood finally came to a conclusion.

"Hey, hey. Is it true that, Odette Swan and Suger Plum were really expelled from our school..?"

He suddenly overhear few of his friends gossiping about stuff while sitting close to him, over and under the tree's roots and branches.

"Yes.. I heard that's because they had bullied Alice and 'that person' in public. I thought it was a joke before. But, I guess, the law is really serious and anyone who disobeys it would definitely be stripped from their status as a student in any educational institute not just The Fairy Knight Academy.."

"It's really scary if we think about it right..?"

"Absolutely, with the previous events, I bet the entire school wouldn't dare to bully anyone now."

"Hey.. Guys, why is that dude not talking to me..? Am I really that bad of a person..? "

Robinhood suddenly whined like a kid completely startling his friends who had been so engrossed into their own conversations.

"Waaah!! Robin.. Ha.. Ha.. "

The boy who had been sitting beside Robinhood huffed and puffed when his friend had suddenly put his arm on his lap as he sulked.

"What is it Robin..? Are you still whining about this 'Rottenstein' from our party..?"

Little Edgar who has an ironical giant body that only make him fit into XXXL clothes, said folding his arms in irritation.

"Oh, it's about that transfer student.. Huh..?"

"Geez, not this 'Rottenstein' shit again..?"

His friends readily complained when they heard this.

"Just why are you so obsessed with that kid, Robin. You certainly have many other important stuff to be worried about."

One of his friends told him in a reprimanding tone.

"Yeah, that reminds me, have you gotten together with Marian-san? ..Please don't tell me you screwed up this time too. "

Piper, who had been sitting on the tree branched abruptly jumped from it and asked him seriously.

At this question, all the five boys were looking at Robinhood earnestly.

Robinhood was definitely in the center of attention, something he had loved ever since he was little. But, however considering the circumstances he wasn't a bit happy.

"Ugh.. I.. I.. -"

"Hmmmn! Hmmmn! "

His friends nodded to his hesitation curiously.

"......"

Robinhood dropped his head down in a sigh and mumbled softly in a confession.

"She broke up with me. Again.. "

"WhAT!!!!?!"

His friends immediately shrieked at the same moment in a complete sync. And then, instantly exploded him with millions of reprimanding.

"You two have broken up..? After a single one-hour date..? Wowwww.. I am awed. You really break the record every single time.."

"Ughw, And, Marian-chan is such an angel. After, she's willing to give you a chance after so many break ups.. "