Chapter 7: |Can't Survive The Crimson Foxes.. Yelp.. |

"Shhhshh... She will here you! Do you want that villaness to cast a black magic spell on you?? " A pixie girl whispered softly.

"Let her hear! She doesn't belong here anyway! I don't care what she does. She's a misfit and the world knows it! "

"Hehe, a misfit! That's a good word.. "

They hushed right under our noses without any sensitivity. And, to be honest.. I confess, their words really did manage to brake all of my initial enthusiasm to pieces.

A misfit..

Yup.. That's really a good word to describe me.. I guess.

I bit my lips not saying anything and sank down on the chair, depressed.

"Tsk.. Master.. " Kuro looked at his master as Zeno leaned back in the seat expressionlessly.

"Kuro.. You know what to do? " He ordered his aide as Kuro bowed his head lightly accepting his fresh order and turned to the pixies.

Knowing Zeno's strictness, I paniced a bit.

"What are you gonna-.. "

And, that was when I noticed a small magical portal in the size of the pixies suddenly open up under the seats they sat before us and abruptly suck them inside it, like a tiny black whole.

And.. They were gone in seconds.

I widened my eyes abruptly. "Kuro! Don't tell you actually -"

"Hohoho.. Don't worry I didn't kill them, Anastasia-samma.." He laughed light heartedly.

And, just when I relaxed a bit Zeno broke the bubble by saying.

"He teleported them into another dimension."

"WhAt!!?!" I was shocked!

"He meant, their hometown, Anastasia-samma.. " Kuro said in a bored tone. "Boss, did want me to kick them off from here. But, sending them away to another dimension was too cruel. That was the reason I sent them to their hometown Pixie Ville.

It isn't really harsh like what boss had said but, still apt for hurting you, as being tiny creatures like pieces it would take weeks to get here by simply flying with their delicate wings."

"T-That.. That wasn't needed.. " I mussed softly but, with Zeno's blunt strategies. I couldn't help thinking how nice it was to have Kuro around him.

I really had to thank the writers for making Zeno acquitented with a fine bodyguard who is not only brave enough to protest Zeno's irrresonable orders but, also smart enough to bend them.

I smiled at him and we soon turned to the stage.

The program started with a speech from the mysterious principal who had worn a long black gown with an enormous lady hat that perfectly revealed nothing except her bright red lips that always hung a languid smirk.

Her low deep voice, that escaped out of her netted veil fitted on the hat, welcomed everyone on the hall.

The Great Five Captain who were seated on the grand stage along with the principal: The four school house leaders who occupied the front rows: The existing students of the Fairy Knight Academy seated according to their own houses, The Golden Dragons, The Silver Lions, The Emerald Twin Headed Eagles and lastly, The Crimson Foxes. (my own house) sat after them.

And, the rest, the new students like me, who were scattered around everywhere on random basis.

After, the creepy looking principal in black finished addressing us, some students put up a few performances with their artistic talents through, Dances, Choirs and Plays.