Side Story 7: Never Once Showed Me That Smile Before (2)|

Robinhood's face immediately turned frowned when Lord Rumple mentioned this to him.

But, Lord Rumple knew this was an undeniable truth that, his student must acknowledge.

Though, Robinhood had the talent for the position he was a failure as the student captain of the foxes. He was one of the main reasons why the foxes were this unruly and chaotic.

He was incompetent, irresponsible and had completely misguided the fox folks around him by notions that he believed that, the freedom he had gotten from this house, was not bound according to the laws of the society.

As a teenager himself, Robinhood wouldn't know about these things obviously.

But, because of his worst habit of not listening to unpleasant advices, he was truly in a bottom-of a-pit condition.

If it was any other day, he would have tossed off Lord Rumple's words like dust. But, considering how his teacher had just barely accepted him after plenty of pleading and how blinded he was towards the bullying of a fellow classmate.. all these words slowly pierced into his thick skull stuffed brain.

It was a point of time, that the others almost stopped giving him suggestion and lost hope in him that, Anastasia had yelled at him at their first meet.

This was the true reason why he got so attracted to her yelling, then.

And, to hear them again from Lord Rumple in form a 'hidden comparison' with another person, a prince he had hardly known Robinhood was frustrated.

"D-Don't talk about that person, Chief.. I barely know him and it's not like I could actually meet the prince in my life anyway.. "

Robinhood sulked with pouty lips.

"You might be right. But, you do know Rottenstein right..? A person who is extremely similar like him..?"

"What?"

Robinhood's brows abruptly rose up when he heard her name.

"Rottenstein..? What's Rottenstein's gotta do with this prince..?"

Robinhood was surprised at how Lord Rumple correlated the two.

At this, Lord Rumple panicked a bit when he saw his response.

Ah..his mouth. He shouldn't have said that to him. He shouldn't have told him that.

"Chief, Are they good friends with each other..?" Robinhood probed him.

"No. They are not. They don't know each other at all! I-I.. mean.. cough*"

Lord Rumple quickly got back him composture when he remembered something.

"They ..do.. actually.. Rottenstein's younger sister married the first prince, Prince Zenon's brother. So, they are technically a family.. But, o-other than that..they don't really have much connection with each other."

"Hmm.. a family.. huh .." Robinhood mussed to himself.

Fortunately, Robinhood was incredibly dense.