Chapter 23

The night is coating the air black as we arrive back home, making everything heavy and silent. I nod to the guards at the boarder gate as we drive on to the Black Blood tribe grounds. Feeling Leo stir behind me, slowly waking up from his nap, makes my skin prickle with electricity. My hand wiggle it's way between the door and my seat, and is immediately welcomed by my mates warm fingers.

Leo's body finding his sleeping arrangement unagreeable, snapping at the joints in his neck as he twists his head and sigh out loudly. My eyes are locked straight ahead at our home, light streaming from every window, making it feel warm and welcoming in the brisk northern breeze. Even tho im not looking at my mate I sensed him behind me. I knew he was rubbing at his left eye, slowly pulling down to his jav, scratching his chin. I knew when he oppened his mouth what his question was going to be beforehand, - how long had he slept.

“A couple of hours” I answered before he could ask. He squeezed my hand, draving light circles over it, goosebumps spread up my arm to the hair roots in my neck. I supressed a moan, we were not exactly alone in the car, and I didn't want them to feel uncomfertable. A light chuckle came form behind me, he knew what he was doing to me, my little tease.

I couldnt wait to be alone with my mate and show him exactly what he did to me. So as the car came to a stop in front of the castle, we all said our goodbyes quickly and scurried inside and up the stairs to our quarters. I didnt need to drag Leo along he kept up the pace right beside me, giving me heated stares all the way to our room.

We barely made it into our living room before his lips crashed right onto mine, drawing eachother inn like magnets.

“Mhn need...” Leos hands roamed under my sweater “- more” he said between kisses. “-need to get closer” dragging my sweater up above my head, I didnt even have a chance to mention it had a zipper before it was tossed on the floor.

We did the same to his. And as soon as we both were bare chested we were on eachother like glue again. Grinding and kissing every pach of skin we came across, like animals in heat.

Loud banging on the door followed by Brax mufled voice “Yo! Rex! Leo! You inn there?”

“No! Go away!” I said grabbing Leos butt and kissing him fiercely again, moaning my content into him.

“Rex, come on, get dressed and come out!” Lukes voice sounded through the door.

My mate pulled his lipes from me and was about to say something before I layd a finger over his slightly puffy lips “Shhh..” I whispered to him, kissing up his javline to his ear “they'll go away eventually.” Grinding my hard cock into him he moans loudly into my ear.

But the boys at the door where persistent, banging loudly at the door and shouting out both our names in a sturdy beat, trying to make us come out. "Rex, Leo, Rex, Leo..."

My slightly annoyed mate shifted his head to look at me, lifting up his eyebrow in a silent question. “mhm just close your eyes and imagine them chanting us on” I whisperd to him trying to draw him back inn.

He snorted at me softly knocking his forehead to mine, and I knew I had lost, my aching hard limb weren't going to sweet Leoland.

“Aaaaah...” I sigh out the heavy blow.

Mufled chatter going on outside our door “Im going in cover me” came through followed by Brax pushing the door open and taking a step inside with his hand firmly over his eyes.

“Boys! Shove your dicks away, we need to tell you some good news!” Brax told the sofa on our left.

I lightly shove Leo behind me, We where still in pants, but our aroused cocks were looking rather tight in our crotch. And I didn't want our friends seeing him like this, his aroused body, bare chested, sexy bed hair, thanks to my hands, kissable puffy lips, MINE.