Chapter 16.

“Rex” My father's voice woke me up.

Blinking I slowly came to my senses, we were still in the meat hall, few shifters were scattered around, but our friends were long gone. Leo was still heavily asleep beside me, his head on my shoulder, holding onto each other.

“Take the day off son, I think you boys need the rest.” my father smiled kindly at me squeezing my shoulder “I'll see you guys at dinner and I want both of you to be at the monthly discussion meeting afterwards.” 

I nod in agreement “Thanks dad.” nodding he walked onto the next table, bumping young Felix on the shoulder, and talking friendly to Blake. They smiled up at my father, you could see it in their eyes, our king was a man they respected and thought highly off. Would that be me some day? Would I be as great as my father?

My eyes fell on my mate beside me. My prince. He was truly a beautiful man, sharp jawline, cute little nose, and those eyes. Mesmerising. I glided my hands in his soft golden hair. He stirred beneath me, slowly opening his eyes.

“Watching me sleep huh...” his voice thick with sleep grins at me “Kind of creepy.”

“You are just so beautiful” I smile widely at him.

“So cheesy” Leo murmurs, light pink slowly rising in his cheeks.

Humming contently to myself I dragged us both up and started shuffling out of the meat hall and up to our quarter. We barely had slept an hour, and I know we both needed some more sleep.

“Mhm... I got to shower first” he said half dragging me with him into the bathroom. I took the bait easy and went with him, seeing Leo naked and all soapy was heavenly and im all on board. Literally all hands on deck, if you catch my drift.

Yes, Yes, Yes. I mentally chant undressing under five flat, and yes that's seconds. Onwards to helping Leo with his pants.

“Someone's eager” Leo slightly raised his eyebrow.

“24 Fucking Hours!” I growl and carry him into the shower, pants and all.

“Fuck” he shouts and I corner him, box him in. Kiss him hard. Mushing him to the wall tiles, he moans beneath me. My cock tweaks happily from Leo's voice. Wanting to be closer I pulle his now soaking wet pants of, and slam our naked bodies together.

“Aaahhhhh fuck Rex” He sais as I hump him.

His dick grinding next to mine I clutch his ass cheek bringing his legg up and nuzzle my crotch deeper inn his heaven. Licking his neck, his sweet scent tingles my tongue. Not enough I needed more.

“Leo” I pant “can I taste you?”

“Mmmmhmm....Yeah” he breathes out. And I quickly got on my knees. “Wait, Rex, what are you doing.”

Still on my knees I grab his hips “I want you Leo, I want to taste you, all of you.”

“Get up Rex” He tugged me up in his strong arms and turns off the shower.

I swallow hard “But Leo, I can do this, I can make it good for you.”

Still holding my hand I follow him out and into our bedroom. “I know i've never...” I start but he cut me of with a kiss.

“Mhmm Rex” He rolled the R just like I loved. “I want you to taste me, I want to fuck your mouth.” Goosebumps spread down my spine as he continued kissing down my neck. “Right now, I dont want you on your knees, I need you closer.” pushing me on the bed he soon followed.

Laying on my side my mate gently tugged on my chin “I want you Rex” He kissed me, a needy kiss grinding upon me. Slowly retracting himself he changed position. Giving me a good view of his crotch. Kissing his legg I slowly made my way to the crown jewl.