Chapter 25

“There” Omlix says as he wraps the final cloth around my elbow.

   “Thanx Omlix” I say to him as he walks towards the meat hal doors. A quick wave and he is gone through the crack.

Drifting my gaze over to my mate nexto me. His eyes borring through me, fuming whit anger. My body feeling the heat I shift uneasy on my feet. His head was already pached up a white cloth now cowering his forehead, just visible under his sweather hood.

The sun were low on the horrison, we had been cooped up in here about an hour. The unknown shifter had been no trouble questioning. He had laid it all out from the beginning. He was a rough shifter from the Nonark, where all of the roughs had been offered a place beside the king of the Red Mountain. The mission was simple, get close to either me or Leo and in some way make us inadequate to fight.

It was cold and heartless. And we knew they would try at it, we just didnt think they would be so bold about it, and we wonder how they made their way through our thight boarderpatroll and extra guard controll. Unless they were working with some other shifterpack. A pack we easily led to our front door, and welcomed in as our quest.

That part the bound shifter weren't perticulary eagar to say.

“It doesent mater” I held my fathers gaze when he turned his head around to face me.

He had been blowing of steam, going around the room, winding everyone up. Trying to lure out the source. “Of course it maters, its...”

“No” I grab his shoulder giving it a squise, trying to reasure him. “It doesn't matter, because they did not succeed in their mission.” My father oppened his mouth to disaprove, but I continued. “Tomorrow” I turned on my comando voice, making it loud and cleare inn front of everyone “The secret soldiers will enter our grounds, tomorrow I will stand proud on that field waiting for them to stop and listen to us. And If they still will not se the truth infront of their eyes, I will fight for our justice, tomorrow, and every day after.”

“Tomorrow” my father voiced through the room, givving me a hard slap on the back, nodding approving at me.

“Tomorrow” Luke and Brax both boomed behind me, as several other men murmured their agreement. They would be there whit me.

“Tomorrow” voices filled the meathall.

Tomorrow.

---------------------------------------------------------

He was mad, no he was pissed. Had barely said a word to me during dinner. Giving me heated stares that made my bones shiver.

I felt him behind me, his shoes hardly making anny sound behind me, but his breathing like a burningflame in my neck, twining itself down my spine.

His dominante close beneath his skinn, ready to leap at me anny second. My throath felt dry, trying to swallow it down, my mouth made a hitching sound. And the growl behind me made all the blood in my body boil in heath as my dick swelled up.

I keept myself walking on, despite the panic within and my mind a toumbling mess I quickly opened the doors to our quarters. The thightness in my pants making every stepp almost unbearebol.

The door slaming shutt behind me whit a loud bang! has my animal instincts kikking in and I sprint through the bedroom door heading straight into the bathroom.

  I never make it that far.

Slaming his hole body on top of me, pinning me down on our bedrom floor, right by the bathroom door. He growls and snears on top off me, his dominant voice sounding like gravel.