Chapter 19

I woke up sometime during the night by Leo, softly licking my neck. My mate lay beneath me, but im the one who felt trapped with his stong arms and legs pinning me closer to him.

“Mhm” I purred.

“Rrrex” he whispered in my ear, rolling on the r in my name, his voice filled with need.

“Ahhh” I moan my balls heavy, grinding our hard limbs together.

“I need more” he panted “please”

“Mmhm....whatever you want” I said kissing his collarbone and dragging my tongue up to his ear. “Tell me what you want Leo.” Sucking, touching, grinding, I mean I was all in for everything.

“Fuck me”

I stopped mid grind “What?” my cat eyes finding his easily in the dark.

“I want you closer” he squeezed his hands around me tighter “I need you closer Rex” his voice almost breaking.

Wow, did not expect that in the middle of the night. My body and my dick practically screaming hell yeah, but a small little voice in the back of my head was afraid of hurting him, must be the human in me.

“I dont want to hurt you”

“You wont, I trust you” he grinded our hot limbs together, emphasizing both our needs. “Please Rex” he whimpered.

And that was all I needed. Thinking about this for the last two months with Leo and we were finally going to do it. Both my head's spinning like crazy. Kissing him deeply before I went down on him. If I didn't want him to get hurt I really needed to prep him right, and to my delight I intensely wanted to taste him there.

Slowly making my way down kissing all the naked skin I came across, laying my body on his left leg, and yanking up the other I had a pretty good view of his glory hole. Digging right inn I moaned, licked and sucked that pucker up. And from the sound of Leo, he loved every second of it. Screaming my name several times.

Sticking my tongue inside him, tasting all of him was making it hard for me to lay still. And yeah I was trying my best not to grind on Leo's leg. Not wanting friction on my stiff hard cock, not wanting a release like this. Needing to cum inside him, my mate.

Holding one arm over his propped up leg and gently pulling apart his buttcheek, giving me more access I slovly drove my index finger all the way inside him, feeling his warm hallway up.

“Mhmm” he moan holding on to my head, gliding his hands over my hair.

Feeling slightly more confident I was doing it right I put another finger in him. Now it was my turn to moan, his ass clenching tight on my fingers. Jesus, that's tight! was I even going to fit?

Gliding my fingers gently in and out I began exploring his inside. Slowly pulling my fingers apart, bidding him to open for me.

Leo was now a hot mess underneath me, panting for more. And I gave it to him sliding yet another finger inside. Slowly licking his balls at the same time, smelling him inn everywhere.

“Aaaahh” He screamed when I hit his sweet spot.

“Mhm” I purr, and twisted my fingers so I could easily hit that spot each time I went in for more.

Finger fucking him sensles he was drilling his nails in my head, shoving my head further on his balls. Going in deeper I filled my mouth with his balls, his body going rigid beneath me. His dick came hard and I had a full view of the beautiful beast coming undone.

His cock twitching a little from the aftershake I slowly retracted my fingers and glided up to my beautiful man. Deep hole now ready for my cock I lined it up neatly, my cock head glistened with precum, I slowly entered him. Thrusting into him in one soft pound, all the way to my base. His warm wett hole welcoming me home like a snug fit, perfect.