𝟐𝟑 || 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐬

" From the moment I saw her I knew this one was worth the broken heart. Time is all we have and don't."

♣️

ALEXANDER POV:

"Yeah, baby right there, damn it, you're so good."

"I don't need you anymore."

I took a deep breath, tightening the grip around Stephanie's hair, pulling it relentlessly. She moaned in pleasure and pain at the same time as I pushed into her from behind.

I tried to feel something, anything to the woman who I'm supposed to love, to the woman who gave birth to my daughter, and the one who gave meaning to my life.

But I can't.

Every time I thrust into her tiny body, I close my eyes, and all I see is Amera.

All I can think about is how much I want to lay down next to Amera and pull her closer, to wrap my arm around her perfect body and just feel her. Not to have sex, like we always do. Just to know she's there, safe in my arms.

She is impossible to resist, I fucking tried to do it since the first day I laid my eyes on her. This big innocent eyes, but her mind is devilish as hell. Her provocative and sinful body witch with or without clothes it's affecting me the same way. I'm always hard as a rock around her.

I couldn't get her damn words out of my mind all day. The way she said them, with so much hatred and anger, her look cold and ... dead staring at me. I'm a fucking mess since our last talk. I couldn't concentrate on doing my work, knowing that everything is over between us.

I should've been happy she ended it, I should've just left and go on with my life. But no, I can't.

My heart is breaking knowing that I won't feel her again or kiss the lips I'm so addicted to.

I shouldn't have allowed any of this to happen, I shouldn't have allowed her near me, my family ... my daughter. Fuck, even my daughter adores her, Amera changed her life in such a short time.

Just like she changed mine too.

But the pathetic fact that right now, instead of her being in my bed, screaming my name as I fuck her hard and fast just like she loves it... in front of me is my wife, who obeys me no less than Amera, but simply it's just. .. not Amera. And It's killing me inside.

I clenched my jaw, pouring out my rage with strong thrusts, the whole bed below us creaked, on the verge of breaking from the way I fucked Stephanie as she's screaming from both pain and pleasure, but I don't care. I don't care if I'm hurting her or if she can't take all of me.

I had to get this little girl out of my mind, I had to make my body stop wanting her.

Stephanie's cries became uncontrollable, and her body began to tremble, burying her head in the satin sheets, surrendering to the orgasm that took control of her body. But her cries didn't do anything to my body. I felt nothing.

If Amera was in front of me now, just her rotten face as she comes was going to be enough to bring me to the edge of exploding as I stared at her open and full lips and her beautiful tired face.

But it's not happening now. My cock didn't respond to Stephanie's moans or her dirty words. Nothing.

"Come inside me, baby" Stephanie moaned, trying to look at me seductively "Oh God, how I missed you."