Chapter 25

Crystal's POV

*Lance's phone rings*

"Wassup...what happened?...So you telling me that they stole two hundred G's and over half the products from the warehouse?...Where the fuck was y'all niggas at?...I don't give a damn how many niggas it was...you know how to call out for help...nigga did you just say you scared?...fosho. I'll be down there tonight and yo ass better be there because if you're not, Ima send some niggas out for yo ass including me," Lance said then hangs up. I turned to face him and I could by the expression on his face he was furious. I stroke his cheek and asked what was wrong even though I already knew.

"Chaz had his fucking crew raid the damn warehouse. I swear when I see them niggas, whether they're slipping or not, I'm killing all of them," Lance said.

"No you're not," I said sitting up.

"And why the fuck not?" Lance lifted his left eyebrow.

"Because you know that Chaz is still like family to me even though we're not talking. Casey would turn over in her fucking grave if you were to kill him and I knew about and on top of that I'm in a relationship with you," I said pointing to myself.

"So what you want me to do? Just sit here and let them niggas steal from me? Hell no. That's not happening. I love you, but they're not about to steal from me nor disrespect me," Lance got out of bed and made his way to the bathroom.

"Lance why do you have to be involved with it?"

"Cause they stealing my damn warehouse! We got four of them hoes set up. All four of us got one,"

"So why in the hell are you making such a big deal?"

"What part of 'that's my warehouse' don't you understand? I really feel like you trying to protect these niggas,"

"I'm trying to protect you and our relationship,"

"How?"

"I don't want  nothing bad to happen,"

"Or do you not want nothing bad to happen to Cash?" Lance asked. I looked at him with one eyebrow lifted. I can't not believe he just asked me that.

"I don't give a damn about Cash. Why are you so intimidated by him? Is it because he's having a baby by your baby mama and she's going take care of it this time?" I blurted out and probably shouldn't have. I saw nothing but fire in Lance's eyes.

"Intimidated? No. Jealous? Maybe. Why? Because he's already had you and because he was your first actual love, you might go back to him," Lance grabbing his shirt.

"I don't want him. I should be the one jealous. You might go back to Chanell. You was slobbing her down, remember?" I asked.

"Yea I was and that was a mistake. In case you can't realize, I want nobody but you. You're the one that truly has my heart. If you didn't have my heart, I wouldn't be having thoughts about having a fucking family with yo ass," Lance was fully dressed now. I looked at me once before leaving out. I plopped down on the bed and smothered my face into a pillow. His words and Lynn's words were racing through my head. Casey was even in my head. I just wanted all this bullshit to end. I wish nothing ever happened with Chaz and Byrd. Really this is all Casey's fault.

Text from Lance: because I love yo ass, I'm gon stay out of this shit. That don't mean ain't nothing gon happen to them but I won't have no part in it.

My response: promise

Lance: I promise

I took a deep breath. I still didn't want anything to happen to Chaz but I couldn't stop them. The only person I could have some control over was Lance. I was happy that he promised me that he wouldn't be apart of any of that. I needed a bath and a glass of wine. I was scared for Danielle, Lance, and myself. No telling what the hell Chaz had planned for us. After my bath I got dressed in some sweats and a plain white t-shirt. I didn't plan on going anywhere today. I just wanted to lay up and watch movies. It was raining outside so there wasn't much to do anyways. I looked for something on Netflix. Today was going to be a chilled type of day.

*later that night*

 Before I could start my next movie, I was interrupted by someone knocking on my door.

"Who is it?" I asked. There was no answer so I opened it.

*hard punch to the eye*

"You little ass bitch," Chaz said with anger. My face was burning from his hard hand.

"Chaz what are you doing here? I haven't done anything," I cried out.

"Next time you put your hands on Chanell and that baby inside of her I will kill you and you know I will with no hesitation," Chaz said punching me in my nose and kicking me in my stomach before leaving out the house. I held my stomach and began coughing and crying. I crawled over to my phone to call Lance but there wasn't an answer. I text him but he wasn't replying. I needed him here with me. I couldn't protect myself from Chaz. He was crazy and I knew he meant every word he said but the crazy thing is, I never put my hands on Chanell. Something wasn't right and I wanted to know who was behind all of this.

Lance's POV

After the meeting I had with the crew about Chaz bitch ass and his crew, I checked my phone to see that I had ten missed calls and twelve unread text messages from Crystal. Instead of calling or texting back, I raced over to her place. Something had to be wrong if she had been blowing my phone up. I didn't knock on the door. I just went in. I stopped dead in my tracks as I seen blood stains leading to the bedroom. I pulled out my gun and quietly ran to the bedroom. There, Crystal was sitting beside the bed crying. I quickly wrapped her in my arms.

"Baby what happened?" I asked.

"Chaz,"

"What he do?" I was angry at this point.

"He said he would kill me if I touch Chanell but I never touched her in my life,"

"So what the hell he talking about?"

"I don't know. I'm scared,"

I hugged Crystal tighter. I knew I promised her that I wouldn't do anything to Chaz but he done crossed the line putting his hands on my girl. He was going to have to see me and my family. We don't play that shit. I called my moms and my pops and let them know what happened. They were just as pissed off as I was. Moms and Laura decided to come over and watch the place while my pops, my brothers, and I handled business. They wasn't going to get away with shit.